Did they remove TDM?

by 0weng

Original Post

Re: Did they remove TDM?

★ Apprentice

Probably this is what they consider "live service" - putting some mode temporarily, although it should be part of the game permanently, then removing it after a few weeks.

Message 11 of 33 (409 Views)

Hero

@0weng wrote:
@ElliotLH Why though? Tdm and rush shouldnt even be a temporary mode. These are the basics.

It started back in BFV @0weng as a few core modes, such as Domination, were changed to being temporary instead (or provided through Community Games). At the time the reason for this was low player counts for those modes. Presumably it's the case in BF2042 as well. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 12 of 33 (400 Views)

★ Novice
Stop playing with the players' feelings. Team dead match please.
thank you

Message 13 of 33 (397 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

This wouldn't be an issue if the portal mode allowed progression. People could made tdm rooms. 

Message 14 of 33 (393 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Honestly the only reason I haven't done portals yet.  I want to unlock all the core weapons first by leveling.  I do miss some of the BF3 stuff, but again, if TDM is gone, so were a few of my fave BF3 maps.

Message 15 of 33 (381 Views)

★ Apprentice
@DominickB3 Thats another story tooon what they did to portal.Also, Why did they get rid of browser style. It was working perdectly with previous version. It was so easy before to find servers,maps and game modes. Now, cant even find a proper server or game mode. What a joke.
Message 16 of 33 (340 Views)

★★★ Expert

They just need to add all the game modes and let it be 

Message 17 of 33 (337 Views)

★ Apprentice
@GrizzGolf True!! Theyre too worried thaat there isnt enough player/interest on specific modes. Now, theyre actually losing players on what they are doing. Lol
Message 18 of 33 (315 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@DeepSixxxx Yeah, I just don't get it, it's like they're trying to make us angry.
Message 19 of 33 (313 Views)

★★ Guide

what are they thinking?  I've been playing TDM nearly every day as a warm up since they started offering it, then they pull it?  For what reason?  I guess our expectations of them leaving in a game mode we enjoy is BRUTAL!!!

Message 20 of 33 (298 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help