Did the Flatline get nerfed again? (not season 4 skin)

by Marge010

Original Post

Did the Flatline get nerfed again? (not season 4 skin)

★★★★ Guide

Is it just me or has the hip fire on the flatline been nerfed again? I feel like I've noticed a difference this week. Either that or my aim has suddenly got worse than it was lol

Message 1 of 8 (423 Views)

Re: Did the Flatline get nerfed again? (not season 4 skin)

★★★★★ Expert
@Marge010 Nope. Beaming with hipfire up close today. Must be that “off day” for you today.
Message 2 of 8 (380 Views)

★★★ Guide

I had the opposite thoughts...

Prowler (play it a lot) less dmg and accuracy, and Flatline better accuracy since the patch last week...but maybe it's only me...

Message 3 of 8 (335 Views)

Hero
@II-LAZZARUS-II Prowler in my opinion that is I feel is the most accurate gun in the game. It's hipfire is dead on can even hip fire with it from 100 meters away and it still be accurate. Def when crouched.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 8 (328 Views)

★★★ Guide
@E9ine_AC I sually use it as a start weapon in arenas for the first two rounds and for blue shields with 25 ammo it was enough to take one down with one mag.
But since they introduce the Gunfire mode, its'not.
People have only white shields in that mode and it takes longer to knock them out.
Have also the feeling that white shields in gunfire prevent more dmg than usual.
Message 5 of 8 (322 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Cheese9Man of all the guns I have off days most with its definitely the Flatline. I need to stop treating it like it's an R301.
Message 6 of 8 (315 Views)

★★ Expert

It's in a horrible state. It's literally only good as a substitute for a shotgun.

Message 7 of 8 (312 Views)

★ Pro
@Marge010 hipfire on all AR's got nerfed at the beginning of the season but I haven't heard of it getting nerfed more since then.
Message 8 of 8 (273 Views)