Highlighted

Did anyone watch the stream today?

★★ Guide

Everything is fine

Screenshot_20190423-175810_Reddit.jpg

Message 1 of 8 (350 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Did anyone watch the stream today?

A little over 6k people watched the stream. Think about that number for a minute.

Message 2 of 8 (334 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
It's pretty bad I know
Message 3 of 8 (331 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

Nope, can't say that I did. Didn't want to spoil my disappointment for what would really happen upon playing the game. Apparently as a freelancer I am now a qualified marriage counselor. As that is what the new Stronghold was designed for, is getting Sev and his husband back together. I had hoped after this long a much deeper, complex and more rewarding game would start to show itself, even a glimmer of one would've been nice. Just to show that they have some long term goals for this game. If going on just one expedition and returning to a NPC for some crying in their beer, no actual story advancement, everyone becomes legendary, the loot table is still as empty as the empty quarter, and we are back to disconnects and infinite load screens again. I can't rightfully say we took a half step forward. However, we did take a few steps back.

Message 4 of 8 (254 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

I watched for the first 8 minutes then realized they were just going to give us a play by play of the stream. I wanted to hear about updates and upcoming updates. Had to turn it off. It was mind numbing to watch. 

I don't think they have any idea how to host a quality live stream. I think people would have been more interested in a Q & A live stream. If we wanted to watch game play, their are plenty "few" of them still streaming the game that are much more exciting to watch. 

I personally was more excited about the game after reading the patch notes, not the stream. The QoL changes are great, given they are still a mile behind the curve for modern looter shooters. 

Message 5 of 8 (202 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

I think last weeks stream where they had a "cut" wire was more entertaining than this last stream. 

Message 6 of 8 (160 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
I still cant connect after patch
Message 7 of 8 (138 Views)
Highlighted

I turned it off after 5 minutes because I preferred to play the Stronghold myself rather than watch someone else play it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 8 of 8 (123 Views)
Twitter Stream