Re: Did Mastiff Get Nerfed?

by KelRiever

Original Post

Did Mastiff Get Nerfed?

★★★★★ Expert

I swear it's not doing the damage it did before.

Message 1 of 109 (766 Views)

★ Expert

@Lord_Scorpion34 Not sure if it's an ironic post lol, but if not yeah it got nerfed (from 13 to 11 damage per pellet).

Message 2 of 109 (764 Views)

★★★ Expert

It got nerfed because people cry when guns do damage.

The game community is top tier wuss bags.

Message 3 of 109 (758 Views)

Even if it got nerfed, it still racks up a lot of damage. Mastiff is very forgiving with it's pattern, and shotguns in itself have a very big advantage over every other gun, with only grows with certain nerfs of these weapons.

Message 4 of 109 (737 Views)

Hero
@KelRiever Ehhh completely wrong way to look at it. This gun was 100% way to powerful for a ground drop gun. 2 shots and anyone was dead even if high end armor. It deserves more of a nerf imo or thrown back in the care packages.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 109 (735 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

I don’t think so.  I think nearly every gun in this game is an excuse for people to think that they are better than they are.

When you get shot by a gun and get killed, only in this community do people bawl out loud that they had better skill and only if the guns were balanced would that person with ‘less skill’ not have killed them.

You know what mod I’d like?  If you complain guns do too much damage, just for you and only your account you get to be one shot killed whenever you are hit by bullets.

Sure, the player count would drop.  But the game might actually be more fun before it died.

Message 6 of 109 (727 Views)

Hero
@KelRiever Skill is not something i lack in the slightest. Going on 17k games played and this is my feedback after all these games.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 109 (721 Views)

★★ Guide

It didn’t get nerfed enough, you can still two tap people. I’ve tried it multiple times in the practice range and seen it still happen to some streamers in game 

It needs another damage nerf so if someone has at least purple armour it’ll always take at least 3 shots to kill 

Message 8 of 109 (716 Views)

@KelRiever Shotguns are weapons that don't suffer from the usual disadvantages hip fire has. You keep full mobility while having a weapon in your hand that keeps the same accuracy, with no drawbacks whatsoever. Weapons that seemingly have decent hip fire and aren't shotguns get nerfed, like the Hemlok.

If Shotguns - just like other weapons - would suffer some kind of disadvantage when not scoped, we would solve almost all problems with "Hey, this particular shotgun is OP!"
Message 9 of 109 (710 Views)

★★★ Expert

It’s not personal and tender feelings are why this conversation can’t even be had.  The guns in this game need all to do more damage not less.  Instead of nerfing the Mastiff, about 5 other guns minimum need to be buffed.

The whining will not end on weapons until they all do zero damage.  Because until then, someone will die from something in game and bawl that it was OP and not them getting taken out by someone else better than them.

Message 10 of 109 (695 Views)