Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Did 1.1.0 break ability speed increase?

by EvilDish15

Original Post

Did 1.1.0 break ability speed increase?

★★★★ Novice

I have 128% recharge speed increase on my vasaac's arc on colossus and it doesn't change recharge speed at all anymore! Was working fine yesterday during stream and get on today to do stream of new content and it's not working anymore had to stop and test it and nothing have stream to prove it. What's going on bioware??

Message 1 of 18 (484 Views)

Re: Did 1.1.0 break ability speed increase?

★★ Guide

nope, same happened to me for my seal of the open mind.... i had 50& increase but it doesnt regenerate faster, it actually regens just as slow as it states without the inscription.

Message 2 of 18 (459 Views)

★★ Guide

im going to try to see what happens if i kill off all my loadouts and create new ones, it has happened before with loadout bugs. so might as well try it.

Message 3 of 18 (421 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Just tried it an nothing
Message 4 of 18 (416 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's effect all ability for that gear slot as Well been testing it

Message 5 of 18 (407 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same on the Storm,

increased damage from the patch ++ , but too slow in casting.... more or less useless time in the air while recharging

I really hope this is a bug... not a feature...

before the patch I could cast continuously... now no chance..

Message 6 of 18 (395 Views)

★★ Guide

öööhmmm actually no inscriptions work, im supposed to have 70% increase in combodmg, and i dont.

Message 7 of 18 (380 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have tried everything I could think of to try to get past bug but nothing hope they fix soon. Doubt I will play until they do because it just kills my build I enjoy

Message 8 of 18 (316 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EvilDish15 wrote:

I have 128% recharge speed increase on my vasaac's arc on colossus and it doesn't change recharge speed at all anymore! Was working fine yesterday during stream and get on today to do stream of new content and it's not working anymore had to stop and test it and nothing have stream to prove it. What's going on bioware??

I had the almost the same build as you and can confirm that it no longer works, it looks like Bioware didn't like the fact that you could have unlimited charges so it got nerfed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/bgj6ve/has_speed_been_nerfed_after_they_renamed_it_t...

Massive speed nerf by the looks of it,

Tested it today

Vassa's ark 20 seconds to recharge from 0 to 10 with no speed Increases

171% speed / recharge brought it down to 8 seconds, do the math and something is not right with this equation

Message 9 of 18 (248 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I talked to them was told it's a bug because it effects every class for that slot not just colossus and they are working on a fix no eta yet tho
Message 10 of 18 (245 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help