Re: Diamond matchmaking might as well be Predator

by DavidW74

Original Post

Diamond matchmaking might as well be Predator

★ Guide

Honestly, the matchmaking is complete garbage. Diamond matches might as well be Predator matches, there has been a countless number of times where I've had Apex Predators as the champion squads, where I've had Pro teams that are clearly not Diamond in Diamond IV Games? Predators that are literally top 50 in Diamond games.

Same has happened to my Plat friend where he gets predators in his match. Its clearly unbalanced matchmaking and needs to be sorted out as soon as possible.

Message 1 of 5 (488 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@PholanxTTV season just started...not enough players in Diamond or Preditor for matches is my guess. It should balance out somewhat in a few more weeks.
Message 2 of 5 (471 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

You know diamond is like the top 2%?

Message 3 of 5 (451 Views)

[ Edited ]

Had the opportunity to play with a predator last season and it was somthing else, i couldnt keep up at all and might as well have not been there for all the help I was. But it was beautiful.

Had the opportunity to be slain by a few predators last season too and the rest of those matches were somthing to behold.

Got to diamond last season but cant see myself getting there again.

Haven't seen any diamonds or predators yet this season, but its early yet, and I cant wait.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 4 of 5 (432 Views)

★ Pro

If there are not enough players for a full predator game, it obviously gets filled with diamonds. There's no way around it. Diamond-predator are simply the top level games.

Does it make getting predator harder? Sure. But I doubt you could ever get diamond-only games, so generally the situation is the same for everyone.

P.S. With loss forgiveness for "crashes", I have no doubt there are "predators" who wouldn't be able to climb out of gold without Alt+F4.

Message 5 of 5 (374 Views)