Diamond lobbies

by SPENSERCLAPP

Original Post

Diamond lobbies

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Please fix the diamond lobbies I can’t get past D 3 bc I just get killed by top hundred preds every game. So dumb please fix this so diamonds can play against diamonds and plats.

Message 1 of 6 (331 Views)

Re: Poczekalnie diamentowe

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

it's better to play against predators with a normal team than playing in * d4 with gold people on your team

+ this stupid checkpoint system in every division

Message 2 of 6 (280 Views)

Re: Diamond lobbies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Ranked has been messed up this season.

In previous seasons, when you hit diamond 4 you would play with and against other diamond/predators but now you effectively play plat lobbies till diamond 3. I would guess to give you the false indication that you can still climb and encourage more playtime as master rank is effectively previous predator so there was no need to change the system because of the addition of this new ranked and also there is no reward for diamond so they can give less skilled players a feeling of accomplishment if they put the time in.

Just be happy you have random team mates that can (more often than pubs) pull their weight and won't quit out early.

Message 3 of 6 (273 Views)

★★ Pro
@apostolateofDOOM got preds all game since season 3 in diamond lobbies, this season got even worse because of the split you don't even know which are preds anymore until they stomped you to death.
Message 4 of 6 (265 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@bosourdExactly. So not only do we have top ranked players in the bottom rankings but we are mixing all ranks anyway.

I can't say I'm surprised seeing how things are currently being done.

Edit: Who in their right mind wants to play a game competitively when you can't pick up the loot properly? STILL! and that's an easy fix.

Message 5 of 6 (258 Views)

Re: Poczekalnie diamentowe

★★ Novice
@jang_w0nyoung Yeah that’s true but they just need to make emit where each division is together
Message 6 of 6 (227 Views)