Re: Diamond+ Ranked queue times

by vibinm

Original Post

★★ Pro
@VisualfEX How long do you queue to get Diamond to populate with players from other ranks?

Only had 1 Diamond friend on to test with on Xbox but we couldn't get a game to pop at all. Queued for somewhere between 5 and 10 minutes.
Message 11 of 15 (373 Views)

★ Guide

I dropped a b****** starting ranked so late. I was late to it anyway but thought there wouldn't be any harm as the better players will have levelled up early leaving the lesser skilled players. 

Now while you could say that is true it's such a grind to start out with because of all the lesser skilled players. So often you (well I am) paired with sub 30 level players who drop skull town/bunker wherever but get knocked down immediately leaving a 3 on 1 etc. The only real tactic I have when that happens is to go for as many kills as possible to at least get some RP because I know I'll struggle later on being a 1 man team. 

I'm finding myself having to send countless friend requests and invites to anyone remotely good I get paired up with to avoid the utter garbage teammates Bronze tier provides. 

It shouldn't be long till I pass this phase but I don't see why it was ever like this. Hence the countless threads regarding higher requirements for ranked.

Message 12 of 15 (363 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@MikeLFCx just get back to Apex Pro 😭

Message 13 of 15 (340 Views)

★ Guide
@MikeLFCx If they open it up, all the lower ranks will moan that they're getting matched against higher ranks.

I don't really see what you want them to do here?

I also don't see how you can possibly be that rank unless you've played literally all day every day.

Maybe do something else for a bit until there's more people in your player pool?
Message 14 of 15 (328 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Tperodactyl wrote:

It's a joke. I wish they would get bought out because they have no idea how to even fix this game. Long wait times and back when I was low gold they were putting me against people 200+ RP against me. Meanwhile I was in high gold getting Bronze 4's. Sh.t is so stupid. About to just go back to overwatch because they are killing their game 

You should just go back to Overwatch. Standard smile One less whiner.

"Fix this game" . They have done sooo much to this game since release, and are doing the complete opposite of "killing" it. 

Message 15 of 15 (312 Views)