Re: Devs need to start banning problematic players

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

Devs need to start banning problematic players

★★★★ Guide

Too many developers nowadays seem to scared to actually do what’s best for the quality of their game and community. They refuse to put systems in place that will actually remove those players who wish to ruin others experiences, and even when they do implement them do so in such a fashion where the problem players continue to ruin games because those systems aren’t strict enough.

I used to play overwatch and that game suffered the exact same fate. It’s basically on life support atm. Cheaters, throwers, people who frankly didn’t give a 💩 about playing the game just there to ruin it for others. And guess what happened, pro players started leaving, streamers stopped playing, player base died because Blizzard couldn’t get off their arses and sort out their report and ban systems to get rid of them. So all that happens is all the good players leave and the game becomes completely populated by those players who ruined it

Message 1 of 4 (262 Views)

@RockScorpion384 I don't have the issue of people not caring. I also don't have the people trying to throw a round to an enemy squad.

I'm on console and most of the cheating I see revolves around no recoil mods and stuff like that. If I'm not missing my shots it's not an issue for me. But even still, it should not be happening.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (248 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Why is there only 2 options for reporting??!?

every other game ever has at least 5+ options. We just get cheating and voice chat.

AFK PLAYERS, no option to report them

LEAVERS, no option to report them

THROWERS, no option to report them

2020 btw 

Message 3 of 4 (246 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Just had a game with 8 kills, our octane dies 3 times and we respawn him every time. When it comes to me dying he runs the opposite direction and doesn’t even try to get me. Why can I not report this person. He’s throwing my games

and this trash happens EVERY goddamn game. I’m sick of it

Message 4 of 4 (241 Views)