Re: Devs are so lazy

by r00tdownX

Original Post

Devs are so lazy

★★★★ Novice

People aren't even hiding their hacks anymore. What's the point in playing fair if we just get penalized for your terrible job? I'm watching this dude just rambo everyone down with an r99 on low ground from 200 meters away. It's funny, because he's made it to gold with 1775 kills. I'd love to witch hunt, but "YoU cAnT dO tHaT oN hErE Frown((" 

I quit at this point. Game is bleeding players, hackers are floating everywhere, bugs are all over the place, servers are trash, people are toxic as crap (me included) and nothing is done about ANY of it. Good luck to everyone that takes this game seriously. Your time will be wasted.

Message 1 of 10 (969 Views)

★ Pro
@Spankmybubblebut yeah I play titanfall2 and it was more fun than apex.
Apex make u more toxic and anxiety xd
Message 2 of 10 (959 Views)

@Spankmybubblebut Toxic behavior fuels toxic behavior. Be the better person and make the game a better place.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 10 (905 Views)

[ Edited ]

That has to start with Respawn first.
the thing is the toxic is introduced by 1. hacker and 2. Respawn with its trash matchmaking (unlimited supply of trash teammates). Respawn love these kind of toxicity by not banning the hacker and keep matchmaking nubs / donkey / trash with good players. If you're being matched with drunk donkey / trash players 95% of your games, you will get intoxicated, so whose fault is it? Respawn.

Very few good / legit players are staying with this game, a lot of those good / legit players already left. Now this game is just new players coming in (new players either with or without hack). I keep getting matched with drunk donkeys / trash, also I get a hacker in my team occasionally, but very few legit players. So yeah this game is infested with hackers and nubs (new players that comes and goes).

Message 4 of 10 (877 Views)

Champion

The number of hackers are apparently decreased since the last year from my point of view.

I couldn't count the cheat-sellors that I met.

These days, at least, I don't see those dudes. Zipped lips

By the way, I agree with the Toxicity is a BIG problem.

Playing with Randoms was really good experience.

But recently, it is spoiled a lot with those toxicity.

Message 5 of 10 (840 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

most of the cheat useres just switched to soft cheats, no more i kill everything but now damage modifiers and wallhacks

Message 6 of 10 (831 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Asia server has crazy hard lock aimbots still.
They just started locking on chest cause I think to many headshots get them banned.

1 out of the top 5 teams is always cheating in ranked.  Most of them are so slow at looting and healing but got god tier aim.

Message 7 of 10 (806 Views)

★ Guide

The great thing about this advise too is that it won't do a thing to resolve any of the long standing issues with this game.

When they were touting, "A long sought-after feature might be coming", here I was thinking "Kill cam" or something that would help us make sense of all the BS we see in game. But nope; cross-play. Simply don't care about it.

The QA on this game has dropped. They made a new studio that's dedicated to Apex but it feels like they brought in a lot of new Developer who don't know the first thing about the codebase, so we're seeing a mad drop in QA that's going into production.

But who cares; devs respond more to Twitter than they do to an official forum. Go bash them on Twitter and see if you get more of a return on your investment.

Message 8 of 10 (748 Views)

★ Pro
@Spankmybubblebut
How old is your Origin account?
Do you have any paid games on your Origin account?
Do you buy BP?
Your KD in Apex?

I don't have problem with cheaters (i see them very rarely).
My only problem is that matchmaking system puts me in squad with newbies. But i understand why devs made this decision, so...
Message 9 of 10 (699 Views)

★ Guide
@Spankmybubblebut Cheaters love Lost Treasure e*ent. Everyone is Godly aim lol.
Message 10 of 10 (626 Views)