Re: Devs are losing their cool.

by Systemexe20

Original Post

@pandareno1999 Um... this is exactly what most of us have to do. Where do you work?
Message 21 of 81 (553 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Gabrielmojo26 It's all in poor taste and just reinforces the fact I don't want to support them anymore if they act like this.
Message 22 of 81 (552 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Systemexe20 This forums much better than Reddit n twitter. Many of guys here got different opinions but stayin positive about it. I have different opinion most of the time, but I chill here with almost everyone.
Message 23 of 81 (548 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@pandareno1999 In most decent places you should be acting professional no matter how they respond. Unless it's violence then defend yourself and call the police.
Message 24 of 81 (545 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@WreckingVi Begs the question, why don't they use EA Ahq?
Message 25 of 81 (541 Views)

I am withdrawing my previous opinion on this.

Message 26 of 81 (523 Views)

Champion
@Systemexe20 I don't think this is worth firing but it doesn't look good.
Message 27 of 81 (493 Views)

Champion
@WreckingVi Totally agree.
Message 28 of 81 (490 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

He lost the game

Also, is he a Dev? I thought Director of Communications is a corporate position? My idea of the job description is to "tell people to kick rocks without telling them to kick rocks." He is not doing his job here and I also doubt he personally has any idea about the technical problems Apex has - other than everyone is really busy and the work environment is not ideal. The last few days I haven't been getting disconnected so they might be doing something.

Message 29 of 81 (438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

1. The guy should not have said eff himself. That's just wrong and should not have been said to anyone.

2. If I were Ryan, I should not have responded to this low life.

3. Respawn and all of its devs should NOT communicate using their personal social media accounts regarding the game. Ryan should have been that spokesperson that only answers legitimate concerns about the game. Don't feed the trolls or the overreacting rage-filled comments.

4. Ryan has all the right to answer this guy like that but I think this should have been handled better since we all know how people are in the internet. They'll never stop.

5. Ryan should stop making useless insensitive jokes about servers. That can only be funny if the servers are 100% working.

Lastly,

6. Actions speak louder than words. Have a smooth season 11 release to shut these people up. If S11 releases successfully with a new map and Ash as the new legend, this might be one of the best seasons, as long as the servers can handle it. Delay it for a week or two if you must just make sure that it releases without issues. S11 will be make or break season for a lot of people. 

As a healthcare physician, we're no strangers when it comes to frustrated patients and dealing with them is part of the job. Even if they're in the absolute wrong, I can't just answer back like that (Ryan's reply in reddit) and say "Then just go find a different hospital and doctor then!" I would have lost my position in that hospital and even my license to practice. LMAO.

Message 30 of 81 (424 Views)