Devotion op and solo mode needs 1 major fix

by Shadowflare014

Original Post

Devotion op and solo mode needs 1 major fix

★★ Novice

Ok let's start off with the devotion  ik the're are gonne be people that say just git gud and what not so i will just ignore  you. So my idea to fix how op that gun is is to lower the drop rate? I think or make it so you can only find it in bins rarly, if you can think of other ways to fix it please  commet away.

Ok now solo mode just needs to add a delay  of some sort and boom fixed if people  do not believe  that people  team in solo's i can post a short vid.

Sorry about any all mistakes here im a bit of an idiot.

Message 1 of 11 (1,056 Views)

Re: Devotion op and solo mode needs 1 major fix

★★★ Expert

Well... they could fix devotion and spitfire by deleting them.

Message 2 of 11 (971 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@WingmannedbroWhat's the issue with Spitfire? Personally I don't like it, easy to miss shots at certain distance Devil

Message 3 of 11 (958 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Nothing wrong with the devotion as it's easy to counter. Love the gun if me or the enemy have it tbh :D

Message 4 of 11 (950 Views)

★★ Novice

I agrre i like the spitfire cause before  the mag nerf happened  i got a 13 kill dub with it. The only reason  i  hate the devotion is cause the charge up which leads to more damage and now since the energy mag update it is now bein used by everyone 

Message 5 of 11 (949 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Fr3dY2 wrote:

@WingmannedbroWhat's the issue with Spitfire? Personally I don't like it, easy to miss shots at certain distance Devil

The issue is that people can win while having negative value aim skill, repeatedly see people hipfiring and just wildly swinging left to right, and kill people while they reload.

Message 6 of 11 (926 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Never tried It like that, thanks for the tip!! Large smile

Message 7 of 11 (919 Views)

★★ Guide

@Shadowflare014 wrote:

Sorry about any all mistakes here im a bit of an idiot.

well you got one thing right.

Message 8 of 11 (872 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Shadowflare014 Nooooooooo!
Message 9 of 11 (853 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

@Fr3dY2 wrote:

The issue is that people can win while having negative value aim skill, repeatedly see people hipfiring and just wildly swinging left to right, and kill people while they reload.

Really? The slow rate of fire makes it pretty useless tbh. You may want to work on your movement if you're getting boxed with a spitfire on a regular basis. Even with extended mag, it takes an age to kill even with aim.

Having said that, I've not touched the game in over a week. The connections/lag.latency/netcode (delete as applicable) and just outright BS of late have just turned me right off the game.

Message 10 of 11 (822 Views)