Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Devotion needs a big nerf.

by unferth

Original Post

Re: Devotion needs a big nerf.

★★★ Apprentice
Devotion is ok if you get it to spin up before braking your cover. But when I find the R99, it becomes useless.
Message 11 of 16 (165 Views)

Champion

@unferth  Why would you want to nerf a turbocharged lawn mower? ThinkingLarge smile

I do not work for EA. I'm a volunteer. Angel

If my post was helpful or contained useful information please give XP. Wizard

If my post was very helpful or answered your question 'Accept as Solution'. High five

Message 12 of 16 (136 Views)

Community Manager

Does anyone else feel like the Devotion is amazing if you have level 3 attachments, but is difficult to control when you have level 1 or no attachments at all? Personally, it feels very rewarding to use because it's difficult to get it completely decked out with level 3 attachments and in most games it seems like energy ammo is scarcer than other ammo types.

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 13 of 16 (114 Views)

★★★ Guide

I am terrible with the devotion until I get a gold stabilizer without it I cannot track enemy the muzzle flash just kills me but with that gold stabilizer and it is game on but there is no need for a nerf

Message 14 of 16 (107 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Devotion is broken early when u jump skulltown and they all run with lvl1 armor i did make yesterday 11 kills in like 5 min with a devotion and peacekeeper, people dont even have the time to react to it.. For mid range fights its not bad, but long-range the problem i do have is the muzzle flash i do have a hard time following my target with that gun.

Message 15 of 16 (94 Views)

★★★ Guide

Pro Nerfers Need to be Nerfed....

Message 16 of 16 (57 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help