Re: Devotion needs a big nerf.

by TheUnknownMsx

Original Post

★ Guide
Devotion is ok if you get it to spin up before braking your cover. But when I find the R99, it becomes useless.
Message 11 of 16 (390 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@unferth  Why would you want to nerf a turbocharged lawn mower? ThinkingLarge smile

Message 12 of 16 (361 Views)

Community Manager

Does anyone else feel like the Devotion is amazing if you have level 3 attachments, but is difficult to control when you have level 1 or no attachments at all? Personally, it feels very rewarding to use because it's difficult to get it completely decked out with level 3 attachments and in most games it seems like energy ammo is scarcer than other ammo types.

Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 16 (339 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I am terrible with the devotion until I get a gold stabilizer without it I cannot track enemy the muzzle flash just kills me but with that gold stabilizer and it is game on but there is no need for a nerf

Message 14 of 16 (332 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Devotion is broken early when u jump skulltown and they all run with lvl1 armor i did make yesterday 11 kills in like 5 min with a devotion and peacekeeper, people dont even have the time to react to it.. For mid range fights its not bad, but long-range the problem i do have is the muzzle flash i do have a hard time following my target with that gun.

Message 15 of 16 (319 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Pro Nerfers Need to be Nerfed....

Message 16 of 16 (282 Views)