Re: Devotion needs a big nerf.

by Cabowse

Original Post

Devotion needs a big nerf.

★★ Guide

Even someone like me with bad aim can spray, pray and win.  The Devotion is ridiculously overpowered.  Just delete the thing.   Do what Fortnite does and put it in the vault. 

Message 1 of 16 (1,664 Views)

★★★ Guide

I agree about the spray meta for all guns, controling the gun will set players apart.

I also think the rango on peacekeeper needs to change and choke should also be removed.

Message 2 of 16 (1,636 Views)

★★★ Guide

range*

Message 3 of 16 (1,633 Views)

★ Guide

😂 

Imagine thinking devotion is op? 

Message 4 of 16 (1,587 Views)

★★ Guide

I think that would be a really unnecessary nerf considering you need to slap a turbocharger and barrel stabiliser on it before it’s nice. I also think that’s the point of a LMG weapon, you are able to get decent damage with them and not feel like you’re just shooting peas

Message 5 of 16 (1,574 Views)

Yea, the spin up time can get you killed as well, I would rather take the Havoc as an energy weapon or Spitfire as LMG as I think they are both more consistent.
What's funny is know body ever says nerf the R99 or R301. Probably because they main those weapons and get beat by another and say its OP.
Message 6 of 16 (1,569 Views)

Champion

I want to add that the energy ammo is 60 bullets/mass.

It is very little when devotion can hold 44 bullets in their magazine.

Perhaps many people experienced short of ammo, don't you?. Wondering

Message 7 of 16 (1,519 Views)

Anonymous
I love killing devotion players by peeking out of corners and shooting before it spins up and go behind cover again.
Message 8 of 16 (1,507 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I hate people like you! Next time please stand still until my energy weapon feels like shooting. /s
Message 9 of 16 (1,474 Views)

Champion

Yeah the Devotion is only really good at short-mid range with nothing between you and the enemy to hide behind.

If you try and take someone on in a head to head firefight then you're gonna have a bad time. 

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 10 of 16 (1,403 Views)