Re: Device suspended for something i didn’t do

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Device suspended for something i didn’t do

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler

Recently I was transfer banned on Fifa 22 for transferring coins to friend which i was unaware was a ban worthy offence so i contacted the terms and service team who told me they would not remove the ban which i accepted but was very frustrated. But then later they suspended my console for buying coins, selling coins, using auto buyers, promoting coin buying and selling on games or forums, cheating in game, using someone else’s account and farming coins which i didn’t do. I believe this extremely unfair and the terms and service team won’t listen to my appeals anymore even though this is their mistake and i don’t deserve to have my device suspended. The only thing i did was a wager to a friend’s account which i was unaware was against the rules.

Message 1 of 6 (329 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @leopardmate34.

There is no other way to speak with the team and we are not able to assist with TOS issues on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (325 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @leopardmate34.

There is no other way to speak with the team and we are not able to assist with TOS issues on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (326 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko They don’t listen to my case’s anymore is there any other way i can uplift this
Message 3 of 6 (311 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @leopardmate34 the only ones who can assist with a TOS related issue is our TOS team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (303 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Is there anyway i can directly talk to the tos team instead of sending them a case or email
Message 5 of 6 (290 Views)

Community Manager

The only way to speak with the TOS team is through the steps above @leopardmate34.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (286 Views)