Re: Developer forum?

by up100

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Developer forum?

★ Apprentice

Can we get a developer focused sub-forum here for all things UDP/telemetry API? Assuming that F1 22 will still have that. The catch-all threads in the old Codies forum used to be very noisy

Message 1 of 5 (867 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Champion

Personally, I'd love the addition as I've also encountered that clutter in the UDP thread, especially when looking for others encountering a specific issue

I'll poke it forwards, but I wouldn't expect too much. A full sub-forum is a quite a big addition, and then needs to be moderated to some extent in order for it to be helpful for users

Codemasters Volunteer Moderator / EA Champion

Does not represent the opinions of EA.

EA Answers Community League - Season 8

Fridays @ 5PM UTC/GMT - More information

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (734 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Champion

Personally, I'd love the addition as I've also encountered that clutter in the UDP thread, especially when looking for others encountering a specific issue

I'll poke it forwards, but I wouldn't expect too much. A full sub-forum is a quite a big addition, and then needs to be moderated to some extent in order for it to be helpful for users

Codemasters Volunteer Moderator / EA Champion

Does not represent the opinions of EA.

EA Answers Community League - Season 8

Fridays @ 5PM UTC/GMT - More information

Message 2 of 5 (735 Views)

★★ Apprentice

+1. The single thread is getting quite noisy. Would be great to get a dedicated space for developers.

Message 3 of 5 (635 Views)

★ Apprentice
@up100 That'd be awesome and no worries if it doesn't work out.

Just wanted to flag this since it would greatly improve the developer experience and potentially even the way we can help each other build great 3rd party apps on top of the telemetry data.
Message 4 of 5 (560 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
I wonder if ea will still allow the link into race net and the beta dashboard they have
Message 5 of 5 (462 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help