Dev update on cheaters and spammers

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: Dev update on cheaters and spammers

★★ Apprentice

You do know there is a level 4 (yellow) knockdown token that allows you to self revive?  LOL... It only has one use, if you use it then it becomes purple.  Pretty sure there is no self revive cheat...

Message 81 of 171 (897 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

In over 100 hours on the NA/EU servers I don't see all these cheaters you are talking about.

I think this is mainly an Aisan issue...

Please don't make us out to think EA is a bunch of liars that are not doing as they say, if you want to say they are, then prove it, rather then just saying it with nothing to back up your words.

You might want to research 'Consumer Protection' in the USA and the laws in the USA to protect consumers against deceptive companies.

Deception in business can land you in Court getting sued!

Bottom line, it's never in the best interest of any company to lie and deceive it's consumers, because in the end, it can bite back!

Message 82 of 171 (872 Views)

★ Guide

you are clueless.,,. delete that too admins.

In over 100 hours on the NA/EU servers I don't see all these cheaters you are talking about.

I think this is mainly an Aisan issue...

Please don't make us out to think EA is a bunch of liars that are not doing as they say, if you want to say they are, then prove it, rather then just saying it with nothing to back up your words.

You might want to research 'Consumer Protection' in the USA and the laws in the USA to protect consumers against deceptive companies.

Deception in business can land you in Court getting sued!

Bottom line, it's never in the best interest of any company to lie and deceive it's consumers, because in the end, it can bite back!

Message 83 of 171 (838 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

very well said. Apex is a great game with great potential, however the cheaters are definitely ruining it. For me, I still kept on believing that those cheater will face consequences one day. But for now it is very tiring to play the game legitly because you get lasered down in 2sec. People will get tired of constantly playing against cheaters and eventually they won't see the point of playing  anymore. At least this is what I am experiencing.

Message 84 of 171 (817 Views)

★ Apprentice

they don't want you to name people cause the shame part comes when you see that person is still playing a month later.

I went an bought COD4 . . .it don't have this problem. . .it also has solo/duo/squad and zombies when you get tired of the rest of the game.

I've seen to many games start like this to only die as soon as they came.

Name is still the same in COD4 come look me up . . .it's just Mernik

Message 85 of 171 (813 Views)

★ Apprentice

@USA_Mernik wrote:

they don't want you to name people cause the shame part comes when you see that person is still playing a month later.

I went an bought COD4 . . .it don't have this problem. . .it also has solo/duo/squad and zombies when you get tired of the rest of the game.

I've seen to many games start like this to only die as soon as they came.

Name is still the same in COD4 come look me up . . .it's just Mernik

Thanks for the heads up! I'm off to check out COD4 for myself.

Later all.

Message 86 of 171 (783 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@BurnYaBad 

Clueless about what?

I mentioned several things...

Message 87 of 171 (756 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Actually shows that you are either ignorant or so bad that you cant clearly differentiate between skill and cheats.

In 250 hrs (on EU servers) I've seen speed hacks, aimbots, wallhacks, a mix of all of them etc pp. It's always pretty funny so see someone shooting through smoke with pin-point accuracy even tho he has a weapon that can't use the digital visor. Or seeing ppl that snap to targets, getting 90% headshots no matter the distance or anything.

Message 88 of 171 (719 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@xpl0its If you knew something was causing major damage to your product, then some people said that 'something' isn't that bad or not a big deal- what would those people look like to you?

Saying that there aren't many cheaters doesn't change the fact that there are. Actually it will make them think it's ok and make it worse. Every one of them are guilty of ruining thousands' of other people's experience on Apex for months now. That adds up, which is why there are so many. These subhumans should legitimately uninstall if they can't play w/o cheats.

Message 89 of 171 (681 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Belegaren 

My question was about everything I was talking about, not just the cheating.

I'm very well aware of cheats, I'm not ignorant to it, I'm just not seeing it as bad on the NA/EU servers, but I don't disagree that there's a problem.

@HomieSmoocher420 

You miss understand me, I don't deny there's a problem that needs fixing like now! I was only pointing out that I'm not seeing it as bad on NA/EU servers, that's all.

EA does seem to be dragging their heels, but I hope in time it changes, and real soon too.

Message 90 of 171 (667 Views)