Dev update on cheaters and spammers

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: Dev update on cheaters and spammers

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks guys i see a big difference in games regarding cheaters. Youre doing a great job.

Message 21 of 171 (898 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to hear it @Zazill.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 22 of 171 (889 Views)

★ Guide

@SwtHrtMrc wrote:

That is an insane amount of people trying to cheat. Just play the game people..my goodness..

Thank you for the update! You guys have a great thing going. Standard smile Keep at it!

No, havent you read these forums ever?

This game has had so few cheaters I'm sure every-time you lost was just because they were so much better!!  Wink

There cant be a cheater in every game or that would mean we have about a million cheaters, which as you can see by the numbers above there have only been 7 or 8 hundred thousand cheaters identified, which is just such a tiny amount its impossible you ever lost to a cheater.

That is forum maths 101, gitgud??

Message 23 of 171 (875 Views)

★ Guide

@xpl0its wrote:

@EA_Blueberry  thanks for the update...

I hope you'll see my reply, something I ran into just a few days ago was a cheater on my team of random players.

Most of the talk I've noticed on the forum has been directed at trying to compete against the cheaters and have a fair fight in the game, but now the idea of playing random and getting one of these cheaters on your team, helping you to elevate your Points, Levels, and even Win the game through cheating...

How sad, to have a cheater on your team, that you can't tell is cheating, and you Win the game through cheating... Frown

You cant tell?

Dude on my team was running so fast we couldnt catch him, he ran from town to town wiping squads solo, you can tell the enemy saw him first almost everytime, "I'm taking fire, squad down".

Dude ends the match with like 20+ kills.

Put it all together and no sane person can mistake it.

Message 24 of 171 (873 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@DadPhillyGet real dude. you have no Idea. yeah maybe they weren't in every game, But they were out there and prob a few in same server ...I can notice a AIMBOT while im watching the guy after he kills me, I can ALSO spot one if he keeps hitting me every dam shot from a mile away, you know nothing dude.

Message 25 of 171 (857 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@DadPhilly 

Your Variables need to be updated with the constant óCHINASTREAMCHEATERS, There are times they're not on but the majority of early hours play time consists of douyu paid streamers cheating for RMB watch them kill Laowai for money.

douyu is chinese like twitch and not a player perse 

https://techcrunch.com/2019/04/22/douyu-us-ipo/

'douyu' followed by random numbers this is their be advertising ID, they get paid via Wechat after their stream ends.

Message 26 of 171 (843 Views)

★ Guide

last night was a huge difference in gaming.. I felt like I was playing real Apex, not this cheat infested joke that was the last three months.  Also, noticed NO players over 1k kills in our games.. YEAH.. these friggin cheaters were just obvious.  I hope we get a couple of days out of this.

Message 27 of 171 (842 Views)

★ Guide

This didnt last long... 2 games now.. 4k waller/aimbotter.  thanks.... but this is just not gonna be the game for me.

Message 28 of 171 (825 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

What we need is some people hired to instantly check any instance of mass reports going on and manually ban the obvious cases. I don't know how many matches are going on at any given time and how many false positives are being reported, but it's just amusing seeing people who don't even try to hide their cheating not getting banned in the same match, despite most likely getting reported by every soul they take out.

Message 29 of 171 (822 Views)

★ Guide

just went up against a _TTV 8k kills player who was wiping the floor solo.  This * is a joke now.

Message 30 of 171 (820 Views)