Dev update on cheaters and spammers

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: Dev update on cheaters and spammers

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Literally just waiting for a new game to play at this point. Apex devs have failed miserably...Who the hell cares about new skins, weapons or legends with this amount of cheaters. It's insane

Message 151 of 171 (882 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I currently run into 1-3 cheaters per 10 games of Apex. I really enjoy the game, so I don't think that is a bad ratio to ruin my day, but it would be great to run into 0-1 cheaters per 10 games, haha. Don't be discouraged, and please keep up the work on resolving these cheating issues!
Message 152 of 171 (789 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Well consider urself lucky because i face 1 cheater in every second game.Mostly are from DouyTY  and Houya hackers.If they ban these hackers 99.99% hacker would gone.

Message 153 of 171 (762 Views)

Champion

I really wonder why no one ask them about the cheating problem at EA play. Wondering

Season2? New legend? those are good points ...

But don't you forget the most worst problem? huh?

Message 154 of 171 (751 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its end of june i personaly havnt seen any improvement. wallhaks and aimbots win everyday. You cant spectate everyone and even when u die and mate will run away you dont have possibilty to spectate and report. By the next month they will be only hacking teams and Apex gonna change a name for Apex Hacking legends Wars.

Waste of time really playing this game .

I think main fault was give the game for free.

Bans please stop, there is so many tutorials how to get back to the game. 

Message 155 of 171 (646 Views)

★★★ Novice

update, update, update

meetings, meetings, meetings

implementing new ideas

can't tell ya any info

working behind the scenes

and yet there are no bans, are there, is there a list of those being banned to be ridiculed

we all know you can't afford to kick people out of your dwindling game

and you certainly can't put a boom-stick on your love of your lives the pro streamers, can you say macros and glitches, they stream about them

bottom line over 67 games since 1990 and EVERY developer says the same thing, we take cheating seriously, we will ban for cheats and or using glitches

VAC doesn't work, Battleeye does not work, easy cheat is just that...easy to cheat

So please stop with the in game reporting as it is a fail as always

threaten those who care with being banned if they post a video and or call out a name, can you say protect the cheaters?????

shame really, you pulled a faction of the PUBG group, you pulled a large group from the BR4 groups, and several other areas

but it all goes to waste as new games come out and the rep becomes that of a full on hackers paradise 

if you reply, no double take please, how about a little transparency like everyone in the country is calling for, just be honest and either you can't or won't fix the cheaters/hackers

Message 156 of 171 (605 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

In asia servers there are so many hackers that it seems like 30 players out of 60 are hackers in every game.I know its exaggerate but i want to say like this.Stupid Dev <stupid Anti-Cheat this Respawn company is corrupt and support Hackers.And this is not the only issue.Second biggest issue is server lagg.If hackers are hitting this game from one side and otherside servers lagg,input delay tik rate hitting this game very badly.

Message 157 of 171 (621 Views)

★★ Expert

@rarestprogamer 

...what company would ever support hackers...? c'mon buddy....Give your head a shake and think about it! I do agree, and know, that  It's true about the ratio of legit to cheat on the AS servers. Gotta give a game time to work out the kinks. Although, it's a co. that's has numerous games, so it shouldn't even be happening...but it is...whacky right?

Heart

Message 158 of 171 (612 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Almost every player have 20 kill in a game badge in Asia server.This game  and Anti cheat is a joke.

Message 159 of 171 (526 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

How many has banned in this new update?Can someone give us numbers? 

Message 160 of 171 (378 Views)