Dev update on cheaters and spammers

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: Dev update on cheaters and spammers

★★ Apprentice

@Silz616 wrote:

@Ghastlykronic420 Do you have a YT with these videos up? You can't post them here though.

I'm curious as to what you see, as you cannot file/script mod/hack a PS4 and continue to play on line. I want to see what you are claiming to be hacks.

I have hundreds of hours on PS4 and have not seen anything that resembles a hack. Iffy deaths from time to time? Yes. Longer TTK that what is normal? Yes. But this is server/lag/hit registration issues. I've yet to see or experience anything that comes close to cheating on PS4. No wall hacks. No aimbot.... Nothing. Zero.

I can track people through walls and around mountains or up buildings due to headset. When the sound works as it should, it's pretty easy to track an enemy that is out of sight.

@Silz616 wrote:

@Ghastlykronic420 Do you have a YT with these videos up? You can't post them here though.

I'm curious as to what you see, as you cannot file/script mod/hack a PS4 and continue to play on line. I want to see what you are claiming to be hacks.

I have hundreds of hours on PS4 and have not seen anything that resembles a hack. Iffy deaths from time to time? Yes. Longer TTK that what is normal? Yes. But this is server/lag/hit registration issues. I've yet to see or experience anything that comes close to cheating on PS4. No wall hacks. No aimbot.... Nothing. Zero.

I can track people through walls and around mountains or up buildings due to headset. When the sound works as it should, it's pretty easy to track an enemy that is out of sight.

The claim that ps4 cant have those things done to it is completely false. Hilariously so. Everything in the world computer based at all can be hacked/modded. 

Message 131 of 171 (560 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I faced around 40-50 hackers in daily in different games.Just today guys with 15k kills over 2 million damage was doing Rampant not banned yet.GG PUbg i am coming back to you.

Message 132 of 171 (528 Views)

★★★ Guide

New account creations must have a link to an existing email account that has an email at least 1 month old as proof and takes 1 week to activate.

This is how you stop cheaters making another account.

Message 133 of 171 (523 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Theres a hacker literally in every game in Asia servers.This game should not be F2P if your Anti cheat is indeed easy to bypass like its name.

Message 134 of 171 (428 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@rarestprogamer wrote:

Theres a hacker literally in every game in Asia servers.This game should not be F2P if your Anti cheat is indeed easy to bypass like its name.

There's a lot of cheating on all PC servers it isn't just one server in particular.

Everyone knows how cheating is incredibly frustrating but if you could do your bit and report and cheats you encounter using the in game report feature or the EAC link with evidence if possible it would help to clean the game up faster, hopefully. Here's the world famous EAC link.

Message 135 of 171 (419 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Am from America have read a lot of these posts bashing Asia servers and people from that part of the world which is not cool in my opinion 

but maybe the the simple fact that there is more cheating is due to the kids being smarter and being able just a little food for thought

because most kids if they could easily use an aimbot they would that is just part of the world today nobody believes they should have to work for something 

and maybe kids in America and Europe just are not smart enough to do it 

Message 136 of 171 (411 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@neillkorey wrote:

Am from America have read a lot of these posts bashing Asia servers and people from that part of the world which is not cool in my opinion 

but maybe the the simple fact that there is more cheating is due to the kids being smarter and being able just a little food for thought

because most kids if they could easily use an aimbot they would that is just part of the world today nobody believes they should have to work for something 

@neillkorey

You assume that people aren't cheating because they lack the know-how to cheat. But I think you're wrong! 

It's not that people cannot cheat - they simply don't cheat! They have chosen not to do it.

Presented with a moral choice and choosing to do the right thing is proof of knowing right from wrong which is also evidence of intelligence. :ealight_bulk:

Message 137 of 171 (404 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@neillkorey wrote:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/azwj51/as_a_chinese_player_i_feel_obliged_to_explain_why/

Message 138 of 171 (383 Views)

Champion

Today, too many cheat sellers like a joke. Disappointed

(Oh, I don't think they are selling me chickens.)

They are level 10 or below, maybe they created new accounts? Wondering

Message 139 of 171 (378 Views)

★★ Pro

Any further updates on cheating? Game is torture

Message 140 of 171 (315 Views)