Re: Dev update on cheaters and spammers

by Silz616

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice
Well you know what they say, "If you can't beat them, something something something".
Message 121 of 171 (499 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Ghastlykronic420 Do you have a YT with these videos up? You can't post them here though.

I'm curious as to what you see, as you cannot file/script mod/hack a PS4 and continue to play on line. I want to see what you are claiming to be hacks.

I have hundreds of hours on PS4 and have not seen anything that resembles a hack. Iffy deaths from time to time? Yes. Longer TTK that what is normal? Yes. But this is server/lag/hit registration issues. I've yet to see or experience anything that comes close to cheating on PS4. No wall hacks. No aimbot.... Nothing. Zero.

I can track people through walls and around mountains or up buildings due to headset. When the sound works as it should, it's pretty easy to track an enemy that is out of sight.

Message 122 of 171 (479 Views)

★ Apprentice

haven't seen a difference can't play the game any more.

Message 123 of 171 (472 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@warslag like I said, you can keep dishing out “meaningless” numbers. The fact doesn’t change that the anti cheat is a joke. Getting by passed so easily on a DAILY basis. They even managed to reach 15k+ kills without getting ban. Up until today, cheater are still RAMPANT. You can easily search those video posted here DAILY being removed by the dev. Seems like they do a better job in forum pfft.

Message 124 of 171 (461 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@szaiileyI've no idea why you're saying 770k is a meaningless number. The reduction in cheating on the servers I play on is self-evident. Anyone who supports the anti-cheat effort surely has to be delighted with the achievements of EAC. I know I am. I'm still frustrated when I encounter cheats but people keep on cheating don't they? I don't blame EA or EAC for that.

But if you do, as you mentioned, have videos of cheating submit them along with your reports to EAC here.

I never watch videos promoting cheating. I'll be glad of the day when they are banned - if it ever comes.

Message 125 of 171 (455 Views)

★★★ Guide

the eac is anticheat is aka dogger anti cheat the cheapest pile of ever. 

owned by epic games which obviously has bought it out for their own intentions of looking after their own games first.

Message 126 of 171 (444 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@HyperXMousepadPhone verification may be cancer but charging for a game doesn't fix the issue either. Rust is a prime example of this. Chinese hackers just start a new steam account, buy another copy of the game and hack their way to greatness. I'm afraid phone verification or using something like google accounts would probably be the most effective solution.

Message 127 of 171 (430 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Won't people just buy a burner phone for cheap then?  It would just create more E-waste in the end.  This all comes back to the AC system.  EAC is owned by Epic, and they keep the premium version for themselves while the competition get the welfare half-* version.  If EA are serious about reducing the level of cheating, then it might be wise for them to not use their direct competitor's AC.  They would probably have more luck giving BattlEye a try.

Message 128 of 171 (420 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@warslag wrote:

@Anaxim_0 wrote:

@-BiA-Pesqez wrote:

Make mobile verification + paid prime + connect to national id. Whatever it takes. Game right now is infested with cheating scum. 

Yea. I really dont mind even paying for subscription, if a first person shooter is really cheater free.

For now, the only playable first person shooters are the very old ones, that are completely dead.

The terms of a subscription based on a guarantee of "no cheating" would ultimately be defined by the person who sold it. So "cheater free" would probably mean less than 5% cheating. 

Maybe you are right but maybe not, Im not certain. As I said in a previous post, Battlefield 2 had cheaters back in 2006 but for one day after each Punkbuster update it was completely cheater free. Just for one day.

So, I hope there are some extreme measures that can work. Thats why I say to pay a subscription. Paying a subscription just for a clean first person shooter means that the developers have to work just for that , just to keep it clean. I dont want content updates, I dont want nothing else.

Message 129 of 171 (365 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I would like to know if there is anything at all going to be done about the cheaters on PS4. 

There is a massive amount of it. I have never witnessed and experienced this wide of range and amount of different types of mods and cheats in my entire FPS experience. 

I have seen invisibility, complete foot steplessness, lag inducing, 1 shoting with any and all types of guns in the game, including fists, knockdown shields of 750 health being 1 shot from 20 ft away directly in front with no possibility of hitting the actual character, teleporting, permanent speed boost on people other then octane or bangalore, team mate tags, legend swaping midfight, legends other then gabralter surviving 250+ damage only to take your 200 h/s down with 1 hemlock burst, and most of the people taking 250+ damage with no breaks to pop a shield cell are lifelines just straight 250 damage while they turn around and 1 shot you from 50yards with a PK, people landing and looting half a town before the ship allows anyone at all to drop, teams with no drop trail on them at all, people landing with guns already on there person, the list goes on and on and on. 

Message 130 of 171 (353 Views)