Re: Dev update on cheaters and spammers

by HomieSmoocher420

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I'm done, tried a few games on 3 diff servers. They're clearly packed. Can't stand playing with losers that feel the need to completely rely on something for an advantage. After seeing the videos, I know when someone is walling and toggle is obvious. When a 1500 kill player has an r99 shooting all over the place, then suddenly has zero recoil landing every shot... it's blatant.

Have fun with cheatpex, anyone cheating- you know that your aim is dumpster and will continue to be. I'll definitely enjoy Apex after there is a solution, farming untoggled bots. That's why it's true, the first day after an update on EAC is the only day real players have. Apex feels AMAZING for that one day. Then these selfish zeroes hog the servers after that. And can you believe most of them only have 2500 damage badges? 2500 damage with aimbot. hahaha

@xpl0its Ok and I was just pointing out that it is very bad in NA.

Message 91 of 171 (775 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Respawn : “wE dOnT do fReQueNt uPdaTE So oUr dEv wiLl hAvE a liFe”

Also Respawn :wE bAnNeD 770k cHeAtEr eTc

And yet cheater is still rampant all over this game.
Message 92 of 171 (739 Views)

★ Guide

@szaiiley wrote:
Respawn : “wE dOnT do fReQueNt uPdaTE So oUr dEv wiLl hAvE a liFe”

Also Respawn :wE bAnNeD 770k cHeAtEr eTc

And yet cheater is still rampant all over this game.

They just create a new account.  Then they add those cheaters creating new accounts to the total account creating total and brag about how many people are playing.  

This game NEVER had anywhere near 50 million people playing it, at its height it was 1 million, now, its in the sub 500, 000/.

Message 93 of 171 (734 Views)

★★ Novice

Everyday I have cheaters in my games.

That's a big problem bcs of the amount of them.

We need an anti-cheat that bans them in-game while playing also.

I hope you will make more improvements soon.

Good luck!

Message 94 of 171 (721 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@HomieSmoocher420 wrote:

That's why it's true, the first day after an update on EAC is the only day real players have. Apex feels AMAZING for that one day. Then these selfish zeroes hog the servers after that. And can you believe most of them only have 2500 damage badges? 2500 damage with aimbot. hahaha

@xpl0its Ok and I was just pointing out that it is very bad in NA.

This happens for decades now. I was playing Battlefield 2 in 2006 I think. I could play cheater free only for 1 day, after each Punkbuster update. After that day, everybody magically became better than me( In that first day tho, I was top scorer in almost every match) 

Of course these days, they have removed punkbuster completely from Battlefield games. They have just Fairfight(lol) , which means they have no anticheat at all. .....I guess the developers think there is no need for anticheat. 

I dont blame them. If stupid people go and buy games that have no anticheat why a company to spent extra money to hunt cheaters.

Message 95 of 171 (698 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just quit playing. . . .no sense playing a game the staff call you names an refuse to fix the game. . . .

an update every 2-3 months isn't going to do it. . .hack makers are 24/7. . .

by playing this game you are supporting the hack users. . .every time you die if you were allowed to pick up anything. . .you just went shopping for the hacker to collect from your dead body. . .

New hack user trick. . .knock enemy team players. . . let legit team mates kill them. . .

Message 96 of 171 (679 Views)

★ Apprentice

so if you thought someone killed you was a hacker. . .it most likely wasn't them but their team mate that was the hack user.

Message 97 of 171 (678 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

[Removed by CM]

Message 98 of 171 (662 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Just had 3 games in a row with super obvious hackers.  In the 3rd game, encountered 2 hackers back to back.  Chinese names with random numbers, not trying to hide it.  We spectated each one and reported each one, but it's like trying to put toothpaste back in the tube, it just isn't working.  To see 770,000 ppl have been banned and we are still encountering them at all hours of the day in almost every, if not every, match...yeah, I'm done.  I can't take it anymore.  Peace Apex, you were great for a little while.

Message 99 of 171 (636 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Message 100 of 171 (607 Views)