Re: Dev update on cheaters and spammers

by grumpy0ldm3n

Original Post

★ Guide

yesterday day was AMAZING i played for 12 hours loved every minute of it!

TODAY!!!!

MASSIVE AMOUNTS of level 1-30 accounts with HUNDREDS OF KILLS!!!

must be these guys got there patched hack update and are rerolling accounts LOL

Welp at least there was yesterday!!! ill always have that to be fond of!!! LOLOL

Message 41 of 171 (825 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Yup no more spammers but aimbotters are still there every match on asia server.
Message 42 of 171 (802 Views)

★ Guide

Possibly working, but there are A LOT of low level accounts and I only played 3 rounds, I am only 49 and most other players were sub-15.

Still, getting 18 damage with a gold shotgun - I think I'll play something else again until the weapons get sorted so they do more damage than a punch.

Message 43 of 171 (771 Views)

★ Guide

yeah its rampart again...  people wipen whole squads in a single mag then u spectate them and they run into another team get downed cant hit the broad side of a barn or jsut run around aimlessly to avoid combat... its still the same * you just caught there main accounts now there rerolling them.... EVERY MATCH IS level 2-40 accoutns no battlepasses jsut REROLLED AIMBOT TOGGLERS !

This is way beyond your control! 

How have you not implemented a stat tracker to control this!!! 

You update a post saying hey we did something great! 755k banned LMFAO!

all you FINNALLY did was catch on to the accounts you wernt able to ban the second round wave!

and there just instantly rerolled!

YOU NEED A BETTER TEAM!!!!!!

when you patched the game 2 days ago the servers were a blessing A LEVEL POLAYING FIELD the abilty to fight back and engage in combat!!!

48 hours later!!!! whole sqaud wiped in a single 301 clip? then the guy pulls the TYPICAL TOGGLER - M.O!

damn i cant wait for 40 more days to give you more money to have this happen to me over and over again!!! this is AWESOME!

Message 44 of 171 (754 Views)

★★★ Guide

@r00tdownXActually there are spammers, but you will encounter no more than 5 each day. something like that on Asian servers.

Message 45 of 171 (740 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Didnt play these few days.
Read these news about ban wave.
Get excited amd play Apex today
Encountered even more cheaters than before, like in every game. What happen? Lol
Message 46 of 171 (717 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

EasyAntiCheat is doing it wrong because it's easy. Where's DifficultAntiCheat?

I think EAC should have hire this hacker.

10 IT Brain of EAC versus 1Hacker with 2millions followers to test/buy his cheat. 

Who will win?

I want to upload another cheater video.#3.  Devil

Message 47 of 171 (703 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I take it back.

We only have just a few days of enjoyment, Today experience is terrible.

It's like all the cheaters coming back.

It seems like the developer cannot handle the massive amount of cheaters in this game.

You know what, The problem is they release the game without any plan against cheaters. They made a BR game but they haven't studied to what happens in PUBG before?

Just keep on fighting I guess otherwise they will be handing their best game to the cheat developers.

Message 48 of 171 (792 Views)

★★ Pro

Worst day ever actually. Something must have gone wrong!? Hopefully Respawn has a trick up their sleeve where they release info on cheats, then just fish for data letting the cheaters play to make sure they catch as many as possible. Bam!! If not, the cheaters won this by brutal KO

Message 49 of 171 (781 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry 

Just had 2 very short games, and the 2nd game, again there is this guy whose ID is composed purely by 8 random odd numerals, who is a spammer as millions of players in Asia all knew it.

EA said they blocked over 300K account creations, but why doesn't EA block all account creations with ID composed purely by 8 random odd numerals ?

Doesn't EA care how does the normal player base feel ? Having those spammer ID continuesly existing in the server, such as this guy I just saw, who is level 47, and you could say how many games he had spammed so far, and he is still there, doing his spamming job soundly.

Message 50 of 171 (746 Views)