Dev Update soon?

by SockReverie

Original Post

Dev Update soon?

★★★ Guide

It’s been a while since we heard anything from the devs. It’s been since the future roadmap was put in the game at the beginning of April. Will we be getting any “Live from Neighborville”s or any updates on Twitter or these forums any time soon? The Trello has only been the same few problems for a while now with no “upcoming update” section yet. 

Just hoping to see more communication with the community. We have no real idea of what will happen in June, because we have no details for the Lost and Found event or the June Prize Map. In May, all we really know is Steam Blaster for Scientist. What’s the game plan from there? I think more details on what will happen in June would be just fine.

Message 1 of 4 (465 Views)

Re: Dev Update soon?

★★★★ Guide

Just wait for the devs to say something, they are probably having a few problems cause of covid. For now, just wait I guess.

Message 2 of 4 (437 Views)

★★★ Guide
@agqwpe663oe6 The thing is that we’re always “waiting for them to say something”. If there’s going to be delays due to the pandemic situation, we should be made aware so that we aren’t just left in the dark, especially since they’ve prepared a roadmap for us that states otherwise. It would be better than nothing.
Message 3 of 4 (412 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@SockReverie  Sorry cant remember where but I read a comment somewhere that seemed to confirm that there would not be any Live from Neighborville till after the current situation.
Just the way it is atm... we will just need to be patient and keep our fingers crossed Fingers crossed
I'm sure when they get a chance or know whats happening themselves... we will hopefully hear something Large smile
Mostly I'm just thankful that any updates, new maps etc are happening at all...

although jeez... I wish they would do something about the ridiculous imbalance between zombies who are getting ever stronger with new characters and powerful upgrades...
while the plants get a Rose upgrade, which to be honest was sorely needed for her.
It is pretty outrageous the blatant favouritism being shown to the zombies so far.

Message 4 of 4 (358 Views)