Dev Update on GW2 Live Service

by Shaun_Popcap

Original Post

Re: Dev Update on GW2 Live Service

★★★ Apprentice

Dear @Shaun_Popcap, are you sure about putting Head Pot-Ection and No Fail Pail on Advance rank in Battle for Neighborville? I'm not sure about it, but I'm not blaming you, as this is your choice. Is there by any chances that it might change in the full release?

Message 91 of 136 (2,105 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Bring back community events, if its once per year.

Message 92 of 136 (1,943 Views)

Champion
@Markyshizzle86 I want this to happen as well, also for Boss Hunts!
Message 93 of 136 (1,909 Views)

★★ Guide
@Shaun_Popcap Please place Big Boss Hunt at the next mysterious portal event? Please, please, it costs nothing, I still lack 2 trophies related to hunting!
Message 94 of 136 (1,719 Views)

Champion
@thiagaodebs I hope so too, I want to try and get the Crazy achievements for the Boss Hunts and the exclusive hats.
Message 95 of 136 (1,672 Views)

★★ Guide
@TheSprinter85 Because, if the portal is the logic, it is that on commemorative dates come the hunts, I see no problem in inserting them in the portal. :-(
Message 96 of 136 (1,422 Views)

★★ Guide
@pandareno1999 Stop being bombarded with request messages and answer us. Put a boss hunt event, a random event, and Cats vs Owners as fixed events. They solved all our problems. Set a limit of rainbow stars per day as well. Please!!!!
Message 97 of 136 (1,135 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Shaun_Popcap
Is there a chance to return Community challenge ?
I need A few Trophies
Please
Message 98 of 136 (907 Views)

Champion

I really do think it is unlikely that community challenges would return at this point. I do hope the achievements and trophies can be altered or changed so they can still be completed.

Message 99 of 136 (893 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@TheSprinter85 I remember a few months ago when they added capture the taco and I thought maybe they would do,at least something on Halloween. But no even in october when it's mlst appropriate we get variant vs variant with super speed events over spooky squash. Now tons of players will never get the rewards for beating them and it's sad. Popcaps then is definetly not the popcap we had past 2019. Modders are literally doing a better job for gw2 and it's just sad how they can do what a company full of developers can't or won't.
Message 100 of 136 (878 Views)