Detailed mp balance changes

by D4rth_N00B

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Detailed mp balance changes

★★★★★ Newbie

does anyone know when or if we will get a proper look at the balance changes being made to the multiplayer? those patch notes are pretty vague

Message 1 of 12 (1,129 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Detailed mp balance changes

Message 4 of 12 (1,150 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

No idea unfortunately :/ They seem to be reluctant to tell us 

Message 2 of 12 (1,097 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

no we have to guess what going on, so if its * they can say, ho we didn't fix that bit yet lol

Message 3 of 12 (1,085 Views)

Message 4 of 12 (1,151 Views)

★★ Guide

Guess so :/ I wrote down all the stats for the guns I like before the patch hit, unfortunate I have to do so but I guess we don't deserve to know what's in the patch we are downloading. Maybe we are just too stupid to understand? 

Message 5 of 12 (1,074 Views)

★★ Guide

Changes look ok. Will have to test out the mattock, I think lowering the damage will just keep it at the same crapiness but idk, max ammo is nice. Wish shotguns got some sort of accuracy/damage buff, some of them are beyond pitiful. Overall steps in the right direction. More buffs will need to come so let's keep the feedback going 

Message 6 of 12 (1,068 Views)

★★★★ Guide

.. its NOT a step in the irght direction. theres still 2 gold armors BOTH of which revolve around WEAPONS. so theyll get to rebalance the entire game again as those come out because babies cried on the forums rather than waiting for gear that suits THEIR playstyle to be released into the game.

Message 7 of 12 (1,052 Views)

★★★★ Novice

They didn't even touch the meta At the moment. Woop Woop!

Message 8 of 12 (1,042 Views)

★★ Guide

A play styles viability shouldn't revolve around a piece of equipment. I have seen you around the forums, you are just a toxic elitist. 

Message 9 of 12 (1,028 Views)

★★ Guide

Pieces of gear that don't even exist yet. 

Message 10 of 12 (1,015 Views)