Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Denied loot by Invisible wall (livid)

by igotit4free

Original Post

Denied loot by Invisible wall (livid)

★★★ Novice

So I ran a stronghold a minute ago. someone rushed ahead and started the next area, a invisible wall came up and i could not get my loot from the box.

This is my first legendary drop since the so called loot fix patch, and i couldn't even loot it.

I tried going back to the main menu and re joining, but it took me past the point where the loot was and i could not get back to it.

Because someone else just wanted to rush, i missed out on this and its not fair.

Please Please Please get rid of these bloody barriers. all they do is cause problems.

Or at the very least get rid of the barriers between the sections you have done. i see no reason why you shouldn't be able to go back.

ccc.png

Message 1 of 7 (186 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

@Slippery_n1p wrote:

So I ran a stronghold a minute ago. someone rushed ahead and started the next area, a invisible wall came up and i could not get my loot from the box.

This is my first legendary drop since the so called loot fix patch, and i couldn't even loot it.

I tried going back to the main menu and re joining, but it took me past the point where the loot was and i could not get back to it.

Because someone else just wanted to rush, i missed out on this and its not fair.

Please Please Please get rid of these bloody barriers. all they do is cause problems.

Or at the very least get rid of the barriers between the sections you have done. i see no reason why you shouldn't be able to go back.

ccc.png

Just an heads up, in case this happens to you again (or anyone for that matter) Open your map screen and hold down the respawn button. It will spawn you right next to the chest and you can collect your loot.I've seen this happen a lot in ToS stronghold and many don't realise you can respawn to get past that wall and collect your loot. Maybe the dev's can make those walls 1 way so this could be avoided in the future (able to walk through the wall but not be able to walk back). Not the best solution but for now at least you can respawn and still get your loot Cool
Message 2 of 7 (179 Views)

I've never had the in-game respawn fail me.

I'm puzzled why this option is not being used more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 3 of 7 (169 Views)

★★ Guide

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

Because most people don't know about it

Message 4 of 7 (143 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@MrCrusteePants wrote:

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

Correct. Its unknown. I'm glad Bioware fixed this issue but I don't recall anything about the respawn to bypass the wall, only that the wall was "fixed". General wording, no distinction. Perhaps I missed it.

Message 5 of 7 (126 Views)

★ Pro

@Slippery_n1p I assume the stronghold is done. Go into freeplay. End the expedition. Go to the forge. Look for new items. Hopefully you find it there.

Message 6 of 7 (108 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@MrCrusteePants wrote:

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

Also, because it doesn’t always work. We had the entire party of 4 respawn outside the wall in heart of rage, one after another. Had to go find lava to jump in as a group to reset the stage. 

Message 7 of 7 (85 Views)
Twitter Stream