Re: Demoted from Masters (Ranked arenas) - will I still get rewards

by Annihilator2105

Original Post

Demoted from Masters (Ranked arenas) - will I still get rewards?

★ Novice

I went on a huge win streak and got masters in ranked arenas. Shortly after i got a huge -60 which put me back in diamond 1. I was wondering if I would still get the ranked rewards for masters? I have been seeing conflicting information on this topic. Thank you in advance. 

Message 1 of 10 (3,529 Views)

Re: Demoted from Masters (Ranked arenas) - will I still get rewards?

I have good news for you.

"Don’t worry though, you will still get rewards at the end of the season based on your highest tier reached. "

https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/news/arenas-ranked

Message 2 of 10 (3,500 Views)

★ Novice
@pandareno1999 awesome, thank you for the fast reply. I was stressed for a second, arenas grind is rough Frown
Message 3 of 10 (3,489 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I finished masters last split and this split I hit masters but dropped to diamond 1 it still says my highest is masters but will it be animated If the second split I reached masters but dropped out?

Message 4 of 10 (3,117 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • This is worrying me because I cannot climb at all whatsoever, I only get -30 with occasional -12 but mostly -30s, I never get more than +12 so I can’t climb i would have to go 3 games without losing for every loss and that would only put me up 6ap which is unrealistic as I can’t control how well my team play, I still get -30s off of pred teams so I don’t see why in diamond I would be getting -30 it doesn’t make any sense, so I really need this badge to be animated despite dropping out cos I have no chance at all of getting back in, it’s really frustrating and as much as I love arenas it’s really hard to play now I never had this problem last split, so please can this be animated despite dropping out.
Message 5 of 10 (3,102 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Annihilator2105 Hey man, I'm not sure if anyone here knows the answer to that specific situation, since this is the first time demotion has ever been a factor. If you can find the patch notes for ranked for this season, maybe it's explained.  Good luck!

Message 6 of 10 (3,089 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay no worries Thankyou for reading my question, I saw in the patch notes this season that with demotion being added you would still get rewarded for your highest ranking and when I check my profile it still says masters on the splits so I presume that’s the case, I’m just trying to make sure and I thought that was only for br because I only started playing last season and I didn’t play arenas so I thought demotion was always a thing in arenas but maybe I’m wrong

Message 7 of 10 (3,065 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is this the same for br?

Message 8 of 10 (1,597 Views)

@Apex_x_slayers wrote:

Is this the same for br?

Yes it is the same. 

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 9 of 10 (1,593 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is this still the case in season 15? I’ve heard rumors ingame that now the rewards would be the current rank you finish the split / season. I just got demoted from diamond, and I see only plat 1 in my ranked season 15 stats, there is no mention I have been in diamond.

Message 10 of 10 (1,474 Views)