Demos for pre-launched games

by PsychoNuts92

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Demos for pre-launched games

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi there EA and players,

I'm here to tell something about a possible improvement on Playing-Testing/Trying-Buying (possitive thinking "buying" :D )

its about pre-lauched games, the pre-order ones, they are always high priced, and i dont know if i'm gonna like the game, its machanics, gamplay, type of game and possibilities, if it satisfy my type of game-style, for-short i'm not sure if i want to pre-order the game (high-priced), for the risk that i'm taking, its not worth it.

thats why you put in special elements (skin, weaponry, and stuff like that, and also boosters in some cases), too infict positive factores into the buyer to buy. But those factores never satisy or show me the game-style-type. they have indirect relation with adding special elements, it will never answer my "curiosity"/questions about the game.

So my idea is for launching Demos that "shows" (by playing it), the game machanics, how it works in its "world", map, abilities, possibilies etc....[develop well the demos, if you want them to buy, bring positive/cool stuff on demos experience Wink ]

second idea: lower the prices, to lower the risk ratio (on business view, "no thank you")

third idea: having a refund on pre-order (on business view, "no thank you")

so in conclusion i think demos is probably the best suit. 

sorry for any gramatical erros.

Best regards, everyone,

PsychoNuts92

Message 1 of 3 (434 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Demos for pre-launched games

Community Manager

@PsychoNuts92 If you are looking to experience a taste of the big EA titles then I would recommend EA Access or EA Access Premier.

EA Access gives you a 10 hour trial of all upcoming EA titles starting a week before release. You can find more info here:https://www.ea.com/ea-access

EA Access Premieris a new Origin Access membership tier that gives you unlimited access to the latest and greatest EA games before anyone else. These are not Play First Trials, it's the full games! They're yours to play for as long as you're a Premier member.

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (459 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@PsychoNuts92 If you are looking to experience a taste of the big EA titles then I would recommend EA Access or EA Access Premier.

EA Access gives you a 10 hour trial of all upcoming EA titles starting a week before release. You can find more info here:https://www.ea.com/ea-access

EA Access Premieris a new Origin Access membership tier that gives you unlimited access to the latest and greatest EA games before anyone else. These are not Play First Trials, it's the full games! They're yours to play for as long as you're a Premier member.

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (460 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

Damn, thats one good solution, and not that expensive, i actually never payed attention to that serviçes. Thanks for the heads up!

I'm gonna think about about it.

Because i'm not that super-active player.

Best regards

Message 3 of 3 (309 Views)