Re: Deluxe Upgrade (Xbox) - Items not available with Rux

by SigmaTheDJ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Deluxe Upgrade (Xbox) - Items not available with Rux

★★★★★ Apprentice

This deluxe upgrade purchase seems to be a scam.  I've made this purchase via Xbox Microsoft store 4 hours ago, uninstalled/reinstalled the Deluxe Upgrade download multiple times and no items appear within the Rux shop.  My kid is upset and I see others have this issue as well.  I've always had good luck with the PvZ purchases until now.  Will ask for my money back and keep from buying items again.

Message 1 of 5 (593 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@MikeFasBear Hey, can you check again after a restart, is the content in your inventory?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (498 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

This may not help, but I had a similar issue when trying to get the founder's rewards from Rux on one particular week. He just said that nothing was available and to come back later. Restarting the game didn't help.

What fixed it for me was to switch to a private server with just me in it, then when I visited Rux, the rewards were there and could be claimed.

Message 2 of 5 (572 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I have noticed with Popcap dlc or any issue really including glitches, black screens, slow servers and more is to do a full shut down. Then unplug console or PC, reset router, wait 1 minute, plug in and then power up. I believe this triggers a reset on your EA account as well which should give you the DLC.

This DLC also can just show up in inventory and not with RUX. 

Message 3 of 5 (568 Views)

Community Manager

@MikeFasBear Hey, can you check again after a restart, is the content in your inventory?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 5 (499 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you, yup, it worked!

Message 5 of 5 (415 Views)