Deluxe Edition

by ToxicW0lf22

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Deluxe Edition

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

On the founders edition page it said my progress would transfer over to standard edition if I pre order the deluxe edition would it transfer my progress, also since I got founders edition is the deluxe edition any cheaper?

Message 1 of 10 (856 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Deluxe Edition

★ Guide
@ToxicW0lf22 To answer your first question, your progress will be transferred whether you have the Standard or Deluxe Edition.

As for your second question, you probably should wait closer to launch (October 18) to see if they have a Deluxe Edition upgrade available; otherwise you would be paying for the whole game again + the Deluxe content.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (836 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
@ToxicW0lf22 To answer your first question, your progress will be transferred whether you have the Standard or Deluxe Edition.

As for your second question, you probably should wait closer to launch (October 18) to see if they have a Deluxe Edition upgrade available; otherwise you would be paying for the whole game again + the Deluxe content.
Message 2 of 10 (837 Views)

★★ Guide

I assume we won’t get a discount, and if the deluxe edition is going to be like GW2, we’ll be able to upgrade to it for about $10-$20 depending on how it’s priced

Message 3 of 10 (792 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks! This helps a lotStandard smile

Message 4 of 10 (778 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks!

Message 5 of 10 (777 Views)

EA Community Manager

Heyo at launch the Standard edition will be $39.99 (USD) and Deluxe will be $49.99 (USD)., but as a Founding Neighbor, you will be able to purchase a digital deluxe upgrade for $9.99 (USD)* 

*Prices may vary depending on region. 

Message 6 of 10 (710 Views)

★ Guide

That is good news. Thanks for the updated info.

Message 7 of 10 (657 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, can the deluxe upgrade at $9.99 be pre-ordered?

Message 8 of 10 (555 Views)

Community Manager

@chuffsteruk Generally the Deluxe upgrades will become available at launch, and won't be pre-orderable.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 10 (492 Views)

★★ Novice

Cheers!

Message 10 of 10 (473 Views)