Delete Octane forever from the GAME

by Warz0ne_Legends

Original Post

Delete Octane forever from the GAME

★★ Guide

Delete Octane ever from the GAME, he's solo hero, with him team NEVER WIN! NEVER!

Message 1 of 7 (737 Views)

Re: Delete Octane forever from the GAME

★★★★★ Expert
@Warz0ne_Legends I won fair few times as octane this season!

Grab a devo, don't ads just hipfire, run at and then through people. They'll die long before the servers have chance to realise what's happening let alone send that info to them.
Message 2 of 7 (720 Views)

Champion

@Warz0ne_Legends My duo partner is an octane main, we've had our fair share of wins lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 7 (707 Views)

Champion

@Warz0ne_Legends 

Whaaaaaaaattt!? Zipped lips

(Yesterday's My Last Win. I had the kill leader but he had the Most Damage. He was a really good player. And Pathy too. Standard smile )

Apex Legends Screenshot 2020.09.07 - 23.14.19.21.jpg

Message 4 of 7 (687 Views)

Champion

Octane is actually a very good team legend, it's just the majority of randoms that play Octane that aren't 😂

I've been playing him a lot this season and loving his mobility!

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 5 of 7 (678 Views)

★★ Guide
@Hours_Hours I am always unlucky with the octain in the team, they always run away from the fight, and when they need help they just come running and die from any opponent
Message 6 of 7 (652 Views)

Champion
@Warz0ne_Legends They're usually loot goblins but he doesn't need to be "deleted". I've won a few times as him.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 7 (619 Views)