Delete Lifeline from the game!

by Warz0ne_Legends

Original Post

Delete Lifeline from the game!

★★ Guide

Delete Lifeline from the game! or change she's ability revieving it's obvious problem with she!

Message 1 of 22 (620 Views)

Re: Delete Lifeline from the game!

★ Pro
@Warz0ne_Legends what ? 1 shot after revive not that hard.
use grenade to 100% kill.
Message 2 of 22 (614 Views)

★ Expert
@Warz0ne_Legends just adding a cool down would balance it out and to stop people from being gunned down immediately after being revived when out in the open make the hp recovered atleast 50hp.
Message 3 of 22 (613 Views)

★ Pro
@Daze623 i mean LL is weakest legend why guys want nerf her.
Message 4 of 22 (609 Views)

★★ Guide
@xMaxrayx at least need cooldawn on she's ability, it's
annoying!
Message 5 of 22 (609 Views)

★★ Pro
@Daze623 Agreed.. Say if im LL and both team mates are knocked i should be able to res without cooldown but if they get knocked again it should be 10 seconds if that
Message 6 of 22 (606 Views)

★ Expert
@xMaxrayx a lot of people have issues with how spammy her revive can get. Honestly I don't have issues with it cause I rarely get into that position where she can just infinitely revive people. If I can't take out the Lifeline I just move on instead of wasting ammo/resources.
Message 7 of 22 (601 Views)

★★★ Guide

I cant anymore.

Message 8 of 22 (600 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Lifeline is my 2nd after Bloodhound.

It is so OP I love it!!

- No cooldown

- Invincible 120 degree shield. 

- You don't have to worry about being undefended whilst reviving a team mate

- Fast Healing drone so team mate can focus on charging shields and let the drone meat heal them at the same time for convenience and faster recovery

- Feels like 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 chance of getting care pack with purple shield. Combine with UIltimate accelerants hoarding and landing in Capacitor area with 3 charge towers next to eachother you can get at least 2 team mates fitted with purple shields and other juicy goodies in no time.

Lifeline is like father Xmas.

Hell I wish you could activate drone revive simultaneously on 2 downed team mates, but you can't aww.

No seriously though. She has no defensive capabilities for herself in terms of escaping situations. No self offensive abilities either. So that's how it is balanced.

Message 9 of 22 (559 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@Warz0ne_Legends

kill her first

or

just use grenade, like how u deal with caustic and wattson.
She is low profile,she got slow movement when get bullet, res slow her as well.
she don't have any solo ability.

also when u res ur teammate he won't get any decent hp, ur enemy can just 1-3 tap on them.

Message 10 of 22 (546 Views)