Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Delay while playing

by GRiPSViGiL

Original Post

Delay while playing

★★★★★ Novice

Hello,

Ever since the update from yesterday, my game is just * up, making it unplayable.

During my game there is lag/delay of about 0.5 seconds on everything and anything.

Drop items from menu? Delayed.

Shooting/hitting people? Delayed. 

Picking items up? Delayed.

Opening doors? Delayed.

Every * thing is delayed and it is constant, without fault.

I checked which datacentre I connect to, which is also unchanged. My PC is not the problem here, my specs are well above the average, my network/internet is fine, without packet losses and so forth, no firewalls, no virusses/virus scan that are meddling with the game. In-game I run about 150 fps, no packet loss, Frame MS is near 6-7, Frame Server MS 0,0.

This is Apex Legends' fault!

I have changed nothing configuration-wise after the update. This problem is just there, and it needs to be fixed!

Message 1 of 3 (91 Views)

★★★ Guide

Don't know how many times I've ran in a door nose first since the update having to press twice on my controller lolol

Message 2 of 3 (71 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

The day of the patch was unplayable for me as well.  After 3 games suffering the same things you described I switched to BFV and had a great night of gaming.  I seem to experience a hit or miss when it comes to how Apex runs for me on a nightly basis.  It is really frustrating to not get a consistent performance when I can play BFV flawlessly any session I fire it up.

Message 3 of 3 (58 Views)
Twitter Stream

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help