Definition of "Very Soon"

by DankToliet

Original Post

Definition of "Very Soon"

★★★ Pro

I'd like to know what very soon means to them. This is getting a little annoying, I took off work and bought a ton of coins for March 12.......and here we are still. I might request a refund since I haven't spent any.

Message 1 of 10 (465 Views)

Re: Definition of "Very Soon"

★ Apprentice
"Very soon" for a gaming company?? Probably between 1 week to like 2 months?! lol

And "soon tm", anything from 2 months to a year?

Never know with them.
Message 2 of 10 (458 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Very soon means "not long" lol. If they could commit to a date, they would've done. Patience is lost on people jeez.

I'd say by the end of the month, otherwise they would've said "next month". That is just an educated guess.

Best things come to those who wait Wink

The phrase to be scared of is "looking into it", by any company.

Message 3 of 10 (458 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'd say Friday is a good day to launch the season pass cuz you know, that's when people are off work and school.  but I can tell you there's a huge disconnect from the publisher and their player base so they will probably launch on Tuesday 

Message 4 of 10 (440 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Took off work..... for a release date made up by the public and never once spoken by the developers of the game. Smart!

Message 5 of 10 (432 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Leewood383 wrote:

Took off work..... for a release date made up by the public and never once spoken by the developers of the game. Smart!

Except the fact that the Origin site was updated to show this, therefore making it public.

Message 6 of 10 (421 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@DankToliet wrote:

@Leewood383 wrote:

Except the fact that the Origin site was updated to show this, therefore making it public.

@DankToliet Is it still up on the Origin site? I believe that was a mistake, because the date was wrong. EDIT: It's been pulled because it was wrong. This is exactly why they won't commit to a date before they know for sure, otherwise people will come to the forums to complain after a day or two.

Let's face it, it's only the 15th now. Will you be unable to play in 2 or 3 weeks time?

Message 7 of 10 (417 Views)

★★★★ Novice
educated guess...lol,I hope youre wrong.
Its coming on monday,see you then.
Message 8 of 10 (391 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

I said "by the end of the month". Monday is before the end of the month yes?

Message 9 of 10 (389 Views)

★★★ Pro
I'm not going to sit here and claim Apex is dying because that would be false, but I can say the hype definitely has gone down since the 12th came and went. I want to see this powerful locomotive keep going and Season1 would definitely do that. Doing nothing won't.
Message 10 of 10 (354 Views)