Re: Dec 3rd Patch discussion thread.

by d3adc3II

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
@ricoV2 Ur true level is 101. Ur unofficial level is 426, the old level cap is 100 so... Yea, accept it.
Message 131 of 168 (445 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Still havent recieved any tokens or apex packs, is ther a delay in roling out rewars or are you just not aware that some of us are being skipped?Im almost lvl 50 and didnt get anything, my lvl 36 friend got like 14 packs and a ton of credits. @EA_David @EA_David 

Message 132 of 168 (436 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Since the update I am clearly experiencing ghost shells shooting with alternator.

Even from 10-15 meters clear hits just seem to go through the enemy.

I have never experienced this before, so it was really obvious something happened.

Message 133 of 168 (430 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_NunoEA_David Hello my frien had 24000 he dosn´t thid money they can give my pls im Spain sorry
Message 134 of 168 (417 Views)

★★ Pro

link to game - c at end of game i t hrow grenades 

the grenades i threw at the end of the game didnt do much damage. probably small radius.

Message 135 of 168 (395 Views)

★ Novice

Hello everything you did is cool and we appreciate it but for me i still  have a bug in legend select i always see my skins when my teammates are choosing and picking although they dont have them its not a big deal but still annoying to see everygame thank you i hope u notice this one 

Message 136 of 168 (392 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok thanks just not true. Reading the other comments, on this post it seems like other people have been keeping track and have reached 100s if not 1000s of levels higher than 101.

If people are already getting the apex packs retroactively, there is no reason not to accurately represent the time they've put in. Starting everyone at 101 is a bit of a slap in the face to those who play the most. If anything I would guess it would make those players throw their arms up and quit, while representing progress correctly would encourage more people to play.

Message 137 of 168 (359 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@invincifro Just a question; did they see that they were lvl 1000 or any lvl higher than 100 on a Respawn/EA owned website focused on Apex Legends?
I’ll answer it myself: no they didn’t. They weren’t level 300, 507, 1001, they were physically level 100. They just kept ‘leveling up’ but not gaining levels.

So with that said, it’s not necessary to give apex packs based on the level they saw they were. Nobody said they should’ve kept leveling and then when something like this update was announced that they would get compensated for it. Those players should be thankful they at least got 14 free packs.
Message 138 of 168 (336 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_NunoEA_David arc star and thermite nade arc doe not show. if you aim with grenade it still works please please please fix
Message 139 of 168 (327 Views)

It’s made the game unplayable again. I did not use the PK that frequently either. Landing shots has become more difficult, it seems like lag and people using it for an advantage is back. Imve had multiple rounds in which a player I was engaged with was rubber banding and I could not land shots on them. Get ping standards already, it’s a reasonable requirement ..

you need to nerf Gibi’s gun shield it’s insanely OP. There is no way a player can out shoot a gibi in close combat. He’s way OP right now, most players don’t see it because they don’t use him. the only way to kill one is at range with head shots or if they are a really bad shot. If all things are equally the gibi is going to win the fight every time because of that stupid gun shield. Heck I’ve lost gun fights tjat I got the first shots off in, to a gibi because of that shield. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 140 of 168 (320 Views)