Re: Dec 3rd Patch discussion thread.

by bosourd

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

I have noticed this too, Maybe it is on our end? I have the Nvidia Zotac 1070 Ti Mini, What about you? What is your graphics card?

Message 51 of 168 (625 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Fr3dY2 The people complaingin about shotguns are getting killed by people with aimbots. The peacekeeper is just fine, Plus these people prefer no shotguns at all. Shotgun haters I call them. They should upgrade the mozembeque shotgun pistol to 6 rounds or 3 rounds wide burst, make it horizontal wide.
Message 52 of 168 (624 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_NunoEA_David Why cant i use apdaptive resolution anymore after the update, it's so laggy with me rn Frown
Message 53 of 168 (607 Views)

★★★ Novice

Please remove sbmm at least for people above level 50 for casual matches. It´s like there´s only ranked mode available. 

Message 54 of 168 (583 Views)

★★ Pro
@PA_FFlame I got huge fps drops. Are you?
Message 55 of 168 (531 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@bosourd  I have a low end laptop so yea... playing the game without adaptive resolution is really laggy, i only have about 25-37fps Frown really need Respawn devs fix it rn

Message 56 of 168 (516 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

We're still waiting for PS4...

Will that patch come out today???

I'm kind of nervous, continuously clicking update...

Message 57 of 168 (497 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

What's ps4? Is it sth that came out "after" PC?

Heart

Message 58 of 168 (493 Views)

★★ Pro
@PA_FFlame What's your spec? I dropped from 60 to 40 so often. Can't even play like that now. It's getting worse for me after every updates.
Message 59 of 168 (492 Views)

★★ Expert

Do any of you have the feeling that your casual matches are much more intense/difficult/sweaty since the update? I've never played against/with this many players/cheaters with "predator/20 kill" badges...I do feel sorry for those with egos who have to contest against these gods! I'm ok with it..but Jesus...pretty hardcore as of late!

Heart

Message 60 of 168 (584 Views)