Re: Dec 3rd Patch discussion thread.

by Madd_Brando

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Wow, not one thing in there I was hoping for. 

Message 11 of 168 (1,195 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@DukeLovesToes4U wrote:

So where is the patch to fix the skin bug when everyone is picking your legend on the legend select screen? Its absolutely annoying seeing my skin on eveyrhting all the time instead of other peoples.

Yes, quite annoying... but then I ask myself for how long has been the issue affecting me without noticing Large smile

Message 12 of 168 (1,191 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey,

I'm just coming back to Apex after I stopped playing a little after Season 1 launched. Just curious, is 4GB normal for a weekly update???

If not, what's the normal size for a weekly update?

I was thinking/hoping the average weekly update would be more in line with other similar games, like 1-1.5GB.

Thanks for any info anyone! =)

Message 13 of 168 (1,179 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks for the update. Some nice changes made. Although I'm sad nothing was mentioned about the constant game freezes people have been experiencing. Majority of my games will crash/freeze to the point I need to go to task manager to close out of the game. 

Message 14 of 168 (1,178 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

RESPAWN I use protanopia setting for color blind, after this patch I can`t see the difference between level 2 and level 3 items … it was much better before … !  

Message 15 of 168 (1,134 Views)

★★ Novice

Any progress on the bug while everyone is in the dropship and it's a giant ball of players with the diamond and predator trail sounds? (unsure how else to describe it)

Also please give us more insight into what is going on behind the scenes. The devstream is nice, but so many major issues the community has are never addressed. The quality of games feels INCREDIBLY different over the last few weeks. Unsure if it is related to SBMM, but something seems to be going on as of late. Every single game feels like a ranked game on steroids. 

Message 16 of 168 (1,128 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Pls fix menu screen skin, i just hate all my skins after this bug and cant see they anymore...

Message 17 of 168 (1,126 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Un cambio que debió de ser incluido en el parche es el matchmaking por conexión y no habilidad en partidas rápidas. Si quisiera jugar partidas igualadas para eso existe ranked y se vuelve aburrido jugar partidas así y para empeorar la situación no solo debo de jugar una partida aburrida sino que debo de jugar con lag. Jugar Apex de esa manera es aburrido y prefiero cambiar de juego antes que seguir así. 

Message 18 of 168 (1,098 Views)

★★ Novice

so i just updated and it's well kinda odd that i am lvl 101 while i am certain i am above lvl 200

Message 19 of 168 (1,088 Views)

★ Guide

Update isn't live yet on PS4. Any idea when they usually come out? I know PSN lags it sometimes with releasing them

Message 20 of 168 (1,088 Views)