Re: Dec 3rd Patch discussion thread.

by DukeLovesToes4U

Original Post

Dec 3rd Patch discussion thread.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

This patch will bring the Progression Update, QoL changes, Bug Reports and more. Please check out the full notes here. 

Once you've digested them and had a chance to check out the changes, let us know what you think.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 1 of 168 (5,346 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Still no sbmm fix or menu screen skin fix. Bloodhound passive still broken for over a month. Hello? 

Message 2 of 168 (5,296 Views)

★★★ Novice

Tbh it’s hard to believe you listen to the community when EVERYONE is complaining about sbmm and there’s not even a mention. 

Message 3 of 168 (5,274 Views)

★ Apprentice
  • Thanks for the update, just wondering... when will the muzzle flash be adjusted? Currently the flash feels way to strong, and when your shield breaks it becomes a little to bright on the screen. Causing you to lose sight of your target. Thanks in advance for reading Standard smile!
Message 4 of 168 (5,255 Views)

★★★ Pro

I'm console, so can't test anything.

But I'm so happy that Wattson's ultimate was buffed correctly. 

This right here shouldn't be happening anymore:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dyKdoG2YKE

Message 5 of 168 (5,235 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I think alot of ppl will like the Finisher’s Interruption®️

AND WHY REDUCE SPAWN RATE OF LEGENDARY ARMOR WHEN I NEED TO COLLECT 4 Frown

Message 6 of 168 (5,233 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So where is the patch to fix the skin bug when everyone is picking your legend on the legend select screen? Its absolutely annoying seeing my skin on eveyrhting all the time instead of other peoples.

Message 7 of 168 (5,204 Views)

★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q took them long enough though. Saw people asking about that since before Season 1. Or maybe during. 

Message 8 of 168 (5,197 Views)

★★ Novice

Please please please fix lifeline drone and caustic gas bug. One to many annoying times my teammates gas prevents the drone from healing us. If this is not a bug that idea is stupid. Thank you in advance

Message 9 of 168 (5,180 Views)

★★★★ Guide

So, Peacekeeper under investigation - no changes applied yet... and these called my attention:

• Improvements to final circle locations to help bad end locations and provide more variety.
  • Players will now receive a prompt allowing them to cancel Finishers in progress.
  • KO shield protection now extends over and behind the player’s head.
  • [Firing Range] Friendly fire is now supported! You can toggle it off and on in the setting menu. The option only appears if more than one player is in the Firing Range with you.

No mentions to server side latency/lag either, I think it's worse lately Devil

Message 10 of 168 (5,158 Views)