Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Death from Above

by TheReal_USA_MAGA

Original Post

Death from Above

★★★★★ Apprentice

Got a nasty one last night with 225+ damage and 100+ ammo.  With components pumping about 90k per second (30+30+30 on Boss weakpoints). With that weapon damage grenade first it goes 47 + 47 + 47.  So fun!

Message 1 of 7 (271 Views)

Re: Death from Above

★ Apprentice

Yeah, I am becoming a fan of this weapon as well....

Message 2 of 7 (248 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Way too slow for my taste.

Plus main a Storm, so usually it goes....

What guns?!

My Storm got powers, what do I need guns for Angel

Message 3 of 7 (187 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, I'm using it with a Ranger and I'm using it as my primary damage pump.   

Anyone else noticing damage resistance on the Unfathomed?  He seems to be resistant to a lot of this guns damage and to the fire bursts from Divine Vengeance.  Playing on ps4 and wondering if it is a bug?

Message 4 of 7 (175 Views)

★ Apprentice

Storm  plus that infinity gear item (plus lightning damage while hovering) plus thunderbolt of yvenia  plus elemental rage primer, and a lightning and marksman rifle sigil, and giant slayer component  I'm easily hitting 100k plus each lightning hit  and quite high for critical hits as well with bullet damage.  Been melting everything basically with just gun damage. 

Message 5 of 7 (161 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Z0mbieBabyJesus wrote:

Storm  plus that infinity gear item (plus lightning damage while hovering) plus thunderbolt of yvenia  plus elemental rage primer, and a lightning and marksman rifle sigil, and giant slayer component  I'm easily hitting 100k plus each lightning hit  and quite high for critical hits as well with bullet damage.  Been melting everything basically with just gun damage. 

+1... I use the Thunderbolt as well. Monsters explode. My Yvenia is the last MW item I still equip... so hunting a yellow version Standard smile

Message 6 of 7 (140 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Count_Minaba wrote:

@Z0mbieBabyJesus wrote:

+1... I use the Thunderbolt as well. Monsters explode. My Yvenia is the last MW item I still equip... so hunting a yellow version Standard smile

I have that with a 250 percent weapon damage, it's really the only thing I use anymore.  and i also have a legendary ponder infinity with 300% charges...  I hadn't really thought about the elemental rage primer as a secondary though, that's not a bad idea.

Message 7 of 7 (77 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help