Re: Dear cheaters and exploiters...

★★★ Apprentice

@Koochi-Q 

lol..yup..thx for the shoulder buddy...I miss you  Sleepy

Broken heart

Message 31 of 36 (259 Views)

Rif.: Dear cheaters and exploiters...

★★★★ Novice
@Wreck_It_Lopers First of all just to clarify, the disaster tourist was not about you but some guy posting the same line on every topic on this website. Also, wasn't the muzzle flash problem an exploit aswell? why act differently, and not fix the problem at least. It's funny that you are telling me my motives that I want to justify and take the side of exploiters. If you can't look at it from any different perspective then your own, you're no good to talk to.
Message 32 of 36 (241 Views)

★ Guide
@fnst_Oh_hi_Mark Ah I see, so we shouldn't learn from the past and should just always do what we have always done. That's progressive!!!
So enlighten us all with your great knowledge. What's the answer to all of this? You realize you all are asking the coders to write a program that can literally detect whether or not some rager quits a game just because they are being a baby and are mad at how their teammates played or was it that their game actually did freeze (which is very very rare) or was it because they are actually exploiting the game functions so not be penalized with their rank points? Respawn can't do that, no one in the world can. So they took the stance of "If you play Ranked and exit the game before you are dead and timed out, you get penalized. And if you do this consistently, we are going to increase your penalties to the point that you are banned".
I am 100% open to talking to "the other side" but the problem is this, none of the "other side" gives a suggestion on how to fix the issue. They just complain. Respawn gave you an idea how to fix it, play casual and not ranked. Then you can freeze or rage quit all you want and aren't penalized. I am all ears, lay your knowledge on me..................
Message 33 of 36 (230 Views)

★ Guide

L....O....L

Message 34 of 36 (210 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Wreck_It_Lopers That is a good point, if it is true that Respawn had no other choice whatsoever but to ban everyone because they have no idea how to even fix the exploit or create a program that can detect the difference then there isn't much more to it. That also answers why there are still so many cheaters in the lobbies. But it's ignorant to not expect people to come and complain about it, especially after the terrible messaging about how long the ban lasts. I just thought a company like Respawn had the wits to do it better but I must be wrong.

You talk about the stance they took, if only they let that be known before they banned everyone. Like put a big sign on the apex main screen that says that, i'd like to imagine the situation then. They still hold that stance too because the exploit is still there anyways.
Message 35 of 36 (209 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

They could just make the minimum account level 100 instead of 10 to play ranked, that might slow some banned hackers from just spamming new accounts.

Message 36 of 36 (192 Views)