Dear Makers of Mass Effect Andromeda

by Nightmare8-8Imp

Original Post

Re: Dear Makers of Mass Effect Andromeda

★★★★ Pro

Their performance as allies is inconstant. Most of the times, they hold their ground when I play: Vetra, Jaal and Cora seem slightly more alert than the others, perhaps due their range of action. I'll have to test now with this new patch, given they are not supposed to be teleporting to you all the time anymore.

Message 41 of 44 (306 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

just installed the new patch and got 150 inventory instead of 60 xd so thats a bonus in my book already since i was always short on space :P. though i hope they fixed the hang time achievement on pc which was literally impossible since you could not get the required speed hight and where teleported back to early (all due the nomad leveling horizontal in the pc version vs consoles that let the nomad tilt so forward boost is going up also) but as usual origin has nothing to show you what actually updated so you cant check what should have improved.

Message 42 of 44 (298 Views)

★★★★ Pro

150? That's a lot more, 3 times the starting number. I was used to 50-65.

Now I wonder if it compensates awakening those cryo pods for a bigger inventory? Or use those two to give a different bonus instead. Tweak this, tweak that. It'll be a loooong run balancing, fixing and improving this game.

Message 43 of 44 (291 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

fun thing is though now when you talk it saying [NUM4] or 1 through 6 :P also i was used to having 80 inventory space when i got all inventory pods. but at the moment on my new playthrough i have only 1 of those pods. the game seems to run a bit smoother for me at the moment enemy AI attacks when you shoot from 80M which it did not do before when you one shot them their buddies would just stand now they attack if they see it. and i havent had any enemy stacking when you see one you shoot and 100 pop out although fun to see. enemies get stuck in walls less and have stopped floating as far as i can see so its going in the good direction 

also in my case when an enemy for example a remnant drone gets you in his grasp is was E to get it off you now its melee just watch out for it it just got me killed because of the confusion 

Message 44 of 44 (290 Views)