Re: Dear M3 GTR Fans, this is bad...

by Soxyn

Original Post

Dear M3 GTR Fans, this is bad...

★★★ Apprentice

So, I bought the EA acces for 1 month to get the M3 GTR (which is a scam, not taking in consideration it's online only, but I love that car WAAAY to much).

But I have a really big problem with the car, and once you'll be aware of it, you won't be able to unsee it.

See, I'm the type of person that pays a lot of attentions to details. If the livery of my car is off of about 1 pixel, it ruins it for me and I have to correct it or I won't be satisfied.

So Immagine the deception and horror on my face after seeing that the M3 GTR livery is off, and not just one pixel type of off.

The whole one on the hood is misplaced and I made pics of it to show you. The one on the front right wheel is also a bit misplaced, but nothing as major as the one on the hood. God what happened here Criterion? 

Message 1 of 5 (1,387 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So yeah, if you could correct that, it would be nice. Or give us the possibility to get the pre-made liveries for the car in the editor so I can put them on myself and do a better job than whoever worked on the car during the development of the game. 

Message 2 of 5 (1,380 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So, I'm back for more with another complaint about the M3.

Next time you'll race with it, think about how our characters completely rolls down the window to taunt the other racer at the beginning of the race. It shouldn't be possible to roll down the window because it doesn't have the mechanism to do so since this is a race-car and removing parts and useless mechanism is part of the process for weight reduction in a race-car. That's why it has a slide window instead. Yet the window rolls down. 

Message 3 of 5 (1,363 Views)

★★★ Novice

God what happened here Criterion? 

They ran out of dev time or talent. Instead of perfecting one game, they keep making new ones. Most of the dev time goes towards creating a map. They did well this year but just like any resource time is finite, so instead of making another game in a year or two with a new map, they should release a sequel to this but focus more on the gameplay development.

Message 4 of 5 (1,228 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

As far as I can remember, the creator of the design said that it wasn't about precision but about following the lines. You will find it on the Internet. What I find much worse is that details on the vehicle are completely left out. The model should be the one from 2005 and 2006. Compare them with each other. I welcome the addition of small details that do not affect the overall concept.

Message 5 of 5 (115 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help