Dear EA...

by kev11106

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dear EA...

★★★ Novice

I will not buy this without full joystick support. As close to support that I've seen is the graphic of a gamepad on Steam which states "Full controller support". For all we know, that is exactly what it means, gamepad support. If Squadrons does have it, you should make a point of communicating it in fairly short order. I'm sure that I'm not the only one waiting...

Message 1 of 5 (580 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dear EA...

★★ Apprentice

"Fly your way - Star Wars: Squadrons has controller, joystick, and hands on throttle-and-stick (HOTAS) support. We’ll have more details on supported sticks as we get closer to launch."

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (528 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

"Fly your way - Star Wars: Squadrons has controller, joystick, and hands on throttle-and-stick (HOTAS) support. We’ll have more details on supported sticks as we get closer to launch."

Message 2 of 5 (529 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Thank you for this. Where did you find this(...and if they can do this, here's to hoping they can retrofit the last two)?

Message 3 of 5 (505 Views)

★★★ Newbie

https://help.ea.com/en/help/star-wars-squadrons/star-wars-squadrons/pre-order-star-wars-squadrons/

It is the first hit when googling "Star Wars Squadrons Joystick".

Message 4 of 5 (488 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If Fly your way it´s like Battlefront ll  Controls  ( Pitch Up /  Pitch Down )   i simple don´t buy ..it´s impossible to control the AIM if i need to use the mouse up and down left right.....put the F.. Pitch Up / Pitch Down Controls  and Aim like Battlefront 1 and i´m ok ....or else i simple don´t buy the game.

Message 5 of 5 (433 Views)