Dead on pc already NA east

by Gormey

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dead on pc already NA east

★ Expert

couldn't find a game in any mode this morning 8am ast...had to switch to Europe server...very bad sign.

Message 1 of 10 (799 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dead on pc already NA east

★★★ Pro
@Gormey very very very strange to me lol. As an oce player, I have almost always only been able to find turf or the weekly mode games since gw2.

View in thread

Message 5 of 10 (624 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Expert
@Gormey We badly need cross play. Swapping the servers is the best bet anyway. For me it often works the other way around. If the Europe Server is empty I'll try NA East.
Message 2 of 10 (765 Views)

★ Expert

NA East dead all day, had to play Europe.

Message 3 of 10 (737 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Gormey Crossplay should be their number one priority. This game hasnt even been released for a month and I cant find matches like 70% of the time.
Message 4 of 10 (640 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Gormey very very very strange to me lol. As an oce player, I have almost always only been able to find turf or the weekly mode games since gw2.
Message 5 of 10 (625 Views)

★ Expert

I noticed that NA West and East are the same server and primarily both dead already, just like GW2...pretty much have to play Europe now to find games.  They added the ability to see players on your server but not to see what they are playing...very dumb.  Sad to see this game is doing all the same wrong things GW2 did.  They need to add bots to get games started or something.  If you can't find 4 people playing Team Vanquish already with only a month or so in that is sad.

Message 6 of 10 (605 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I've been home sick most of the week but got a half full TT match yesterday around noon (Central) on NA East. Night time I get full Ops and TT matches, but it should be much busier than it is. Part of this has to be how badly the game runs for some people (black screens, crashes, excessive lag), but it's not a good sign this early, that's for certain. 

Message 7 of 10 (529 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Gormey NA servers are dead dead dead until about 7pm MT. Then the lobby stays full for about an hour. Im guessing about 2 dozen NA players really play this *
Message 8 of 10 (467 Views)

★ Expert

Yeah I see the same guys every night for the most part...these lopsided 50-10 beatings everyone seems to enjoy in team vanquish are killing the small population we have.  Nobody likes a savage beating every time they play.

Message 9 of 10 (459 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Gormey wrote:

Yeah I see the same guys every night for the most part...these lopsided 50-10 beatings everyone seems to enjoy in team vanquish are killing the small population we have.  Nobody likes a savage beating every time they play.

I can’t stand this part of the game (unbalanced lobbies and Team Swap)... It was my number one wish for BfN to be different than GW. 🙁

Message 10 of 10 (444 Views)