Dead forum

by GRiPSViGiL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dead forum

★★★★ Pro

This forum is sadly dead compared to what it once was.  3rd Thread was created an hour ago from just now.  Man...that is how uninteresting this game and it's performance is.

Message 1 of 30 (866 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dead forum

★★★ Pro
@GRiPSViGiL Really? I always thought @Koochi-Q and his multiple personalities make the forum a bit overcrowded if anything lol

View in thread

Message 10 of 30 (651 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I read your thread in 10 minutes, how about that ?

We're taking a break, so we need something new to spice thing up...season-5 with Loba will start forum again.

Tomorrow is the trailer...ussually it jump start the hype.

Message 2 of 30 (856 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@GRiPSViGiL You know I’m a necromancer. But even necromancers have day jobs. So yea...

But it’s like @asukojo & you have said. Sometimes no new threads are made, but from my experience that usually happens around the end of a season.

With new trailer a couple threads will be formed with speculation and die down in less than a week till they release new trailer and actual patch notes/new season from which alot of treads will form.

So now it’s just random talking about everything (apex... hehe snuck that right in for the mods 😏) and nothing.

Btw I just finished call of cthullu. My word what a mindmess (yes mess) of a game!
Message 3 of 30 (811 Views)

★ Guide

Has this forum ever been alive?

I mean how many active users does it have?

even the devs use Reddit and not this forum. All they post here are copy pasted answers or game updates/events.

Message 4 of 30 (803 Views)

@GRiPSViGiL I don't think that it is. They still receive a ton of feedback on the event posts. Perhaps people have answered the questions they have?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 30 (788 Views)

★★ Pro
@GRiPSViGiL TBH, the reddit is the place where the devs are, because the forums aren't popular, as you have to have an EA account to sign up to it. And people don't want to have an EA account. But EA have gotten better, with the allowance of less micro transactions (Especially Jedi Fallen Order. That was a good game. A long step away from SWBF2. Sad that the final update came out for BF2 today, It was just getting better from launch, and still had a way to go in my opinion.)
Message 6 of 30 (753 Views)

Community Manager

I obviously can't share numbers, but the metrics are looking good for the board, and traffic for Apex has remained remarkably consistent. There's a great core community, and lots of folks reading. 

As alluded to, a random Wednesday night before a new season (we have the new promo video in a few hours) isn't going to be the most hectic time ever. Traffic ebbs and flows, and this is the time in the seasonal cycle when things ebb. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 30 (735 Views)

@GRiPSViGiL Another point, I typically have between 12-24 friends playing apex at any given time. Those numbers drop in the early morning hours (between 2-5AM) but that's because people are sleeping. Overall the numbers I see in my friends list playing Apex are fairly consistent for apex.

I have been taking a bit of a break from it. Some of it has to do with the fact that I'm not working at the moment and was spending too much time gaming. Basically I started turning into Gibi, so I've been mixing in a bit more physical activity into my life again.

The new season and BP will get people interested in the game again. I have a group of friends who play the battle pass through and hop on for events. They sort of bounce from different games they have.

Some of my friends are more like me, we play a game until we have reached what we feel is going to be our peak skill in the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 30 (721 Views)

Champion
@GRiPSViGiL I've only been around for a bit but this has never been that active from what I can tell. At least not compared to the forum I am used to.
Message 9 of 30 (674 Views)

★★★ Pro
@GRiPSViGiL Really? I always thought @Koochi-Q and his multiple personalities make the forum a bit overcrowded if anything lol
Message 10 of 30 (652 Views)