Re: Dathomir

by taldadie

Original Post

Dathomir

★★ Novice

Ok I have finished the game, and you should have push pull and double jump before you explore the planet or yes you will get stuck. Force push is on Zeffo in the main story line and force pull is in the same area which requires you to have force push to get into the tomb. With those two you can get around Datho ok'ish.  I am reading that ppl are going to Datho before they have the right abilities and complaining that they are stuck, I do agree there should be a fast travel to at least your ship and that would solve the getting stuck issues. But all the big ones like EA,UBISOFT, etc release the games with tons of bugs that the testers report but still release them for the $$$$$.  I hope this helped. GL😁

Message 1 of 3 (972 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I also flew to Dathomir as soon as it became available without the two mentioned abilities. I covered everything I could, I was not stuck anywhere.
I saw messages that someone was stuck somewhere, but I did not understand where exactly they were stuck.
If the character is stucked, then you just need to exit to the main game menu and continue the game - you will appear at the last control point.

Message 2 of 3 (950 Views)

★★ Novice
@MADrag0n Only reason i went there was for the lightsabre then i left. But ya kill yourself and it will get you out. Didnt think of that
Message 3 of 3 (931 Views)