Re: Darko = Forum Police

by EvoCyberNation

Original Post

Darko = Forum Police

★ Guide

Technically, Darko, you just go out and find posts that go against policy and attack them hardcore.  You promise things that aren't happening at all.  You copy and paste the same message over and over again.  You really don't socially interact with anyone except for saying, "we're working on this," or, "this goes against the forums policy/rules."  You, my friend, you come off a person who's anti social and always has a bad day at work.

Block this forum entry if you want.  I'm not trying to troll.  I'm just pointing out the way you're coming off.

Message 1 of 4 (413 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

You aren't allowed to make threads about actions that were taken against you by the moderators on the forums.  On a side note you aren't allowed to be political on the forums.  Mainly because they don't want  the forums to become the next 4chan

Message 2 of 4 (377 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

They are a CM, it's their job to police...

Message 3 of 4 (373 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Nothing has happened to me prankstar2...  Have you even looked at my forum entries?  I'm not going against the Forums rules.  I'm just providing some feedback on how Darko is coming off.  Stop assuming and do some research first.

Btw Darko, I have nothing against you.  I just wish you would be a bit more interactive.  Yes, you're getting the forum policy across.  Standard smile

prankstar2

Message 4 of 4 (350 Views)