Dark garlic drone

by dwooten77

Original Post

Dark garlic drone

Champion (Retired)
Anybody else have fun with this guy? He doesn’t have the DPS of the regular garlic drone, but he’s still a lot of fun to play with. If you tend to struggle with drones then I highly recommend it.
Message 1 of 5 (732 Views)

Re: Dark garlic drone

★ Guide

I never use the drone with the Cactus because I always considered it to be pretty poor but the new one I actually might use online. If I am a good plant or zombie, I'm able to take out the drones almost as soon as I see them, so that's made me consider them somewhat obsolete. Again, though, I think I can get kills with the dark garlic because of its splash.

Message 2 of 5 (692 Views)

Champion (Retired)
I hate to say it but I can see this getting nerfed. Not on damage or anything, but with the amount of time it can be deployed.
Message 3 of 5 (635 Views)

★ Guide

Is there a way to prevent the drone from exploding? Do you have to return it to Cactus?

Message 4 of 5 (611 Views)

Champion (Retired)
With the dark garlic drone there are a few things to prevent from exploding. Getting shot twice, staying away from the splash damage of your primary, staying away from your corn strike explosion, and your meter running out. Just like all drones there is a meter at the bottom of your screen that shows how much fuel you have left.
Message 5 of 5 (603 Views)